AC KTM X-Bow GT4 @ Salzburgring - Sunday 18th February 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're at the Salzburgring for some GT4 action!!

KTM%20X-BOW%20GT4%20ADAC%20GT4%20Germany%202021%2001:Small

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All race department premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Salzburgring98.png

Server Details:
  • Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 8 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com Server 8 - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 50 minutes - Race

Cars:

Event details:
  • Track: Salzburgring
  • Pit stop: No MANDATORY STOP
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind, Fast track.
  • Track Temp: 33C
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory TC and ABS
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. You will get 2 warnings before a drive through penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed in the chat window at the end of each lap
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify who you are.

Such a nice car to drive! I'm living about two hours from the salzburgring, nevertheless I haven't been there until now :thumbsdown: not the most exciting track, but it still has some tricky corners... see you on sunday! ;)

A fairly high speed track. I'd say alot of fun IRL. A good one here for beginners to start of with, 50 minutes and no stop too.
@Interslice Server name still says Daytona, Brian, but track is ok.
Sorted Doug, cheers.

Qualified p11, couldn't break into the 1.20s.

Made a good start, avoided some incidents and was running in p6. Found a chunk of time by following everyone's line through the chicane until I got it wrong there and spun out.

That was my only incident and picked up places when others made mistakes, disconnected or (presumably) had drive through penalties.

At the end I was way behind Jari then all of a sudden he was only 6 seconds away. Unfortunately I couldn't bridge the gap and finished p5, my best Sunday result.

Well done to everyone that raced, especially Ernie who was rapid. I guess the prospect of an early night provided inspiration.

Thanks, Brian, for organising.

Ha Ha, lost concentration and off I went, but it made no difference in the end. I was not going to risk an overtake in the very corner I came off on. I was more than happy with second, and did not want to punt us both off.
I managed to get by Kimi, I thought he was on a higher wing setting, so I could get by before the end of the long straight, but with Johnny I would have been side by side in a flat out corner, thought better of it.
Good race for me, a lucky race too.
Well done to all who finished, a difficult circuit.:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.