JRT Dashboard for SimHub

Apps JRT Dashboard for SimHub 2018-04-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Borrer0 submitted a new resource:

JRT Dashboard for SimHub - JRT Display version for SimHub

I tried to make it as similar as possible to the original JRT, although I have never used it and I have only been guided by photos and videos. There are also some features that are not possible even with SimHub or I have not known how. For example I have replaced a Trakmap with the info of the orientation of the wind, and some small modification / elimination more. The part of ers only works in Assetto.

To install just unzip in SimHub / Dash Templates

View attachment 246814...

Read more about this resource...

I unzipped in the dash templates folder where i installed simhub
Then it is in the right place. What method do you use when opening it? ... second monitor? .. browser on the smartphone? .. Someone who has also tried it can tell us if it happens the same or on the contrary if it works?

Then it is in the right place. What method do you use when opening it? ... second monitor? .. browser on the smartphone? .. Someone who has also tried it can tell us if it happens the same or on the contrary if it works?
I cant open it in any of the ways, its strange other dashboards works perfectly :/

I used 7zip extracted no issues, nice dash.
Make sure you don't have a double folder.
sometimes an app creates a folder and put the contents inside.
Thanks for confirming that it works .. I was starting to worry. Shad3R, try to verify this that they tell you if you are lucky there is the problem.

Hey, i unzipped with 7zip and extracted in the simhub folder again and nothing happens, it still black screen, when im loading the dash it says: Loading 0 Components, thats strange i cant do nothing to fix it.

Hey, i unzipped with 7zip and extracted in the simhub folder again and nothing happens, it still black screen, when im loading the dash it says: Loading 0 Components, thats strange i cant do nothing to fix it.

Yes, its very strange that you load the other dashboard you have and this one doesnt. Maybe in the official place of Simhub they can help you better than me, I am so sorry.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-166

Great .. XD
Could i do a request for a dash borrero?
Only if u want to, i would love to have the HPD Dash of iracing
maxresdefault.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back