WIP Jingkai Street Circuit, Beijing

Looks nice :cool:, and personally I like the fact that there'll be chicaneless layouts as well. (Too many city circuits riddled with chicanes.. helps safety in real life, but often makes tracks feel cramped in a sim, imho.)

That looks pretty good imho! I wouldn't make the fog any thicker than that (at most - bit less more likely), since at the time the sun was still shining through it, it was more like a thin haze of smog, but by and large that does resemble what the A1GP race looked like at the time.

New screenshots:

I named the XPack for this building "unexplained building", and after watching the Beijing races I found out that it's called the Jingkai Exhibition Centre. :) Now I know why it's shaped like a J.

Penultimate corner

New scenery at the hairpin

Slightly adjusted chicane with white lines

Turns 2 and 3 (not pictured) are slightly wider (more realistic, and AI is better) You can see that the curb is rounded rather than a right angle, this makes the corner faster and more challenging.

Hi there
I don't know if you're still active on here, but did this amazing project ever get finished? Because i've been looking for this amazing track everywhere for years, i found one on youtube, but the person who uploaded the video never released it, hope to see tis amazing track available one day :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back