JBuron72's  2020 Season Mod

Misc JBuron72's 2020 Season Mod 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! If I am interested in copy-pasting just the liveries - cars only, no driver suits, no helmets, no Latifi and Ocon, only cars - and maybe the logos on the car selection screen, which files should I copy-paste? I run F12019 with a potato-pc, therefore the lighter the mod is the best is for the stuttering- Thank you!

Last edited:
Stupid question time and I am so sorry to ask and have searched everywhere(!) I know this is obviously a mod for f1 2019, I have f1 2018 and was wondering if anyone knew if there is a 2020 mod available for 2018? I know I really should just open my wallet but with the pandemic things are a bit tight and I was hoping to update without cost. Any advice/help appreciated guys and girls.

Stupid question time and I am so sorry to ask and have searched everywhere(!) I know this is obviously a mod for f1 2019, I have f1 2018 and was wondering if anyone knew if there is a 2020 mod available for 2018? I know I really should just open my wallet but with the pandemic things are a bit tight and I was hoping to update without cost. Any advice/help appreciated guys and girls.

Hello mate. Yeah there was a 2020 mod for F1 2018 but it was removed. Not sure why though. You will have to ask Krisdix as he is the author of that mod.
Cheers!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea