JBuron72's  2020 Season Mod

Misc JBuron72's 2020 Season Mod 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
please help me mate. when third qualify mcl35 is invisible..mcl35 issue
w9hamU.png

Last edited:
Hello, congratulations for the great work! there is no way to find the real names of OCON and LATTIFI in the game !? when does vrs.1.03 come out? health always!!

Hello. I need some help(new to Steam, cheers). I successfully downloaded the files and downloaded the Steam program. But when I went into "steamapps" file I found there was no "common" file there so I just created a new file and name it exactly that and put all 4 files in there. And when I started the Steam program I could not find the F1 2019 in the Library. Could you help me out with my situation? Thanks.

Hey sorry to hear that. How did you install it? All you have to do is open the drag and drop folder and copy all the folder inside. Then go to your f1 2019 folder and click paste. It will ask you to overwrite and click yes.

F1 2019 path: STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019
Can you please help me because when i go to steam/steamapps/common I don't see f1 2019

I have just installed the mod and did a 3 lap race and discovered a few things that are a bit wrong with the mod. The mod is fantastic, don't get me wrong but I have found a few things that are a bit off.

Firstly, the 2020 driver pics are in the game and also the new 2020 driver pics are in the game however the names have not been changed - Estaban Ocon in the Renault team but still shows Nico Hulkenburg for the name. Same with Latifi.

I know that you do not have control over the commentary of them saying Hulkenburg for example when it is actually Ocon but as I said, you don't have control over that so don't worry :)

On the results screen of a race, the car they are driving is still from the 2019 car names and not the 2020 car names, like it still says Toro Rosso instead of AlphaTauri.

I also had a look at the car liveries as well and noticed straight away some of the cars on the left-hand side are reversed. The cars with this issue involve the...
AlphaTauri - the 'AlphaTuari' name is reversed.
RacingPoint (Whatever it is called) - the BWT bit is reversed, the Canada bit is reversed, some of the small writing being reversed too but the rest is fine like the JCB bit is!
Alfa-Romeo - the Orlen is reversed on the car!

As I said, the mod is brilliant overall but I just thought I would let you know some issues with it!

I have just installed the mod and did a 3 lap race and discovered a few things that are a bit wrong with the mod. The mod is fantastic, don't get me wrong but I have found a few things that are a bit off.

Firstly, the 2020 driver pics are in the game and also the new 2020 driver pics are in the game however the names have not been changed - Estaban Ocon in the Renault team but still shows Nico Hulkenburg for the name. Same with Latifi.

I know that you do not have control over the commentary of them saying Hulkenburg for example when it is actually Ocon but as I said, you don't have control over that so don't worry :)

On the results screen of a race, the car they are driving is still from the 2019 car names and not the 2020 car names, like it still says Toro Rosso instead of AlphaTauri.

I also had a look at the car liveries as well and noticed straight away some of the cars on the left-hand side are reversed. The cars with this issue involve the...
AlphaTauri - the 'AlphaTuari' name is reversed.
RacingPoint (Whatever it is called) - the BWT bit is reversed, the Canada bit is reversed, some of the small writing being reversed too but the rest is fine like the JCB bit is!
Alfa-Romeo - the Orlen is reversed on the car!

As I said, the mod is brilliant overall but I just thought I would let you know some issues with it!

Hello mate. You can actually find the information regarding those issue on the car changelog txt and the mod details text included with the mod.
Cheers!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea