JBuron72's  2020 Season Mod

Misc JBuron72's 2020 Season Mod 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey mate. Does it work in other mode? Try to verify the game from steam to remove all mods then re-install it.

Hi it shows up in the showrooms and grand prix but not working in career modes, I've verified game, and re installed mod still doesmt work in career mode. I start new career also to make sure its a new save etc. Does it work for others on career mode??

When does the update come out? Would you also add the damage mod? if you say i can do it tell me how do you add other mods to the xml file?

Not sure when the update will be due to the pandemic, everything is slow right now. Yes you can manually add it just follow Strongestfish instruction on how to do it.

Thanks for answering me. I guess with this situation. Where can I find Strongestfish instructions? can you put me the link? thanks and anyway fantastic mod the most complete

Hi it shows up in the showrooms and grand prix but not working in career modes, I've verified game, and re installed mod still doesmt work in career mode. I start new career also to make sure its a new save etc. Does it work for others on career mode??

That's weird because if it work on gp and the cars shows in showroom it should also work on all other mode since they are using the same files. Once the mod is installed it will removed all the old file including the car model, texture etc.

I do have the newest version of the game would that be the problem if so when will update come out??
I also uses the latest version of the game so I think its not the reason.

Thanks for answering me. I guess with this situation. Where can I find Strongestfish instructions? can you put me the link? thanks and anyway fantastic mod the most complete
Just go the mod page overview. There is an installion instruction just click the word spoiler to view it.

That's weird because if it work on gp and the cars shows in showroom it should also work on all other mode since they are using the same files. Once the mod is installed it will removed all the old file including the car model, texture etc.

I also uses the latest version of the game so I think its not the reason.
[/QUOTE
Yes its very weird as the whole UI works, even the F1 70 years logo works, the liveries seem to work but not race suits and there caps etc.

Seems as so only partial of the mod works, now i do use another mod for career helmets, will this cause an issue?

ok mate. Adding a custom career helmet does affect my season mod, it depends on how you install that helmet. You need to manually install that career helmet as they are included inside the erp that has the drivers textures

Hi mate. Just downloading your mod for understand one thing : how do you put the Ocon face in the game ? I know how to swap faces, but with the same year drivers. I only see there is a 2018 f1 incardriver.

hello nice job congratulations .. but I would like to ask you two questions .. how come the suits and helmets updated when I go to the race are canceled? (except the mechanics) second question .. will you make any updates ?? thank you

Hi I have a problem with the drivers suits .. when the game starts you can see everything but as soon as I go in the race they cancel? is there any solution ?? thanks

Hi mate. Just downloading your mod for understand one thing : how do you put the Ocon face in the game ? I know how to swap faces, but with the same year drivers. I only see there is a 2018 f1 incardriver.
Hello. I'm using Ocon's face from F1 2018 that's why the 2018 f1 incardriver is there.

hello nice job congratulations .. but I would like to ask you two questions .. how come the suits and helmets updated when I go to the race are canceled? (except the mechanics) second question .. will you make any updates ?? thank you

Hi I have a problem with the drivers suits .. when the game starts you can see everything but as soon as I go in the race they cancel? is there any solution ?? thanks

Do you have other mods installed? Updates is slow and might be delayed due to the lockdown in my country.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.