JamieG18's Ultimate Career Mode Helmet Pack

Helmets JamieG18's Ultimate Career Mode Helmet Pack v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
JamieG18 submitted a new resource:

JamieG18's Ultimate Career Mode Helmet Pack - A custom and authentic helmet design for all 10 teams in career mode

JamieG18's Ultimate Career Mode Helmet Package:View attachment 671422

Installation Help:
To install, copy the "2023_asset_groups" and "character_package" into the F1-23 game files. If you need further installation help please watch this video before asking for help, and if that still doesn't work then feel free to get in contact (ideally via discord or Race Department...

Read more about this resource...

Terrific looking helmets! Out of interest, which program did you use to import your textures? Ego ERP Archiver or something else?

Does it work for Standard version of the game? I did the copy-paste installation and the helmet is not available (tried to use RedBull).
As of yet it only works with the callie mayer helmet, so if you don't have that it won't be there. I will see what I can do about making it available for everyone, but atm modding is proving to be much more difficult this year

Problem is that these helm. are moded for "callie mayer" for story mode. If you want a mod for careermodem, these mods must be added to the " common00 until 6 template" thats is de reason the helmets ar not changing

As of yet it only works with the callie mayer helmet, so if you don't have that it won't be there. I will see what I can do about making it available for everyone, but atm modding is proving to be much more difficult this year
In first, thanks for the work mate, helmets are great !
There's 2 helmets (AT end RedBull) by Aloy which work on standard version of the game, maybe you can study them to make tours compatible, if you have time of course

In first, thanks for the work mate, helmets are great !
There's 2 helmets (AT end RedBull) by Aloy which work on standard version of the game, maybe you can study them to make tours compatible, if you have time of course
Yeah the new ego is now out which makes it possible, so will be sorting it in the coming days

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 22.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 17 6.3%