Jaime Alguesuari

Never argue with the boss in motorsport, especially not in Formula 1 :) Now we have our explanation why is out of the team then. Stubborn youngster that knows it all.

Vettel is the idiot here, why should he be given priorety especially in a practice session. As said above just because you're world champion doesnt mean everyone is going to bow down to you.

Yeah but it was practise? they all get the option to practise. you might say redbull misjudged releasing vettel hence he was on his gearbox. personally in practise if i was on a fuel run, i'd have done the same. cant expect to have everyone move over cos your world champion.

Yes but you forget that fact that RBR is paying the salaries for not only themselves but STR and Jamie.
And for Jamie you know that if you do good, the chance of getting a RBR seat is quite realistic.
Thus, you don´t want to piss off your Boss, and second, you don´t even try to bite the hands that feed you.

Vettel is the idiot here, why should he be given priorety especially in a practice session. As said above just because you're world champion doesnt mean everyone is going to bow down to you.
In theory STR and RBR are totally independent teams, so there can't be "team orders" between them.
Yes and the US invaded Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction :D

I don't think the issue is between Algi and Vettel rather Algi and Marko.

Yes it was just practice so Algi has a point but that doesn't give him the right to shout at his boss! He should have just apologized and let it roll off his back like water on a duck. I would be upset too if I was in his shoes but it is very unprofessional the way he is acting towards Marko. And no matter what he's the boss so Algi should have shown more respect.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back