Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

Issue with "kms driven" on CSP

I just noticed a strange occurence on some cars in CSP... When i was just casually looking on the Stats panel, i noticed that some cars i know i have driven a lot just did not appear, and for my surprise, when i go to the individual car stats, this is what it shows... "0.0 km"
Anyone has this issue? Is it a bug with CSP? The car? Some option?

CSP_Issue.jpg

Judging by the author, I would guess its an issue with the car... I could be wrong.
It happens in other cars as well, not just the ones from where i created a different version. I just added my nick alongside the original authors for personal reference.
And i should say this right away, all cars that i "created" (as in, performance, physics and in some cases, skins), are not available anywhere because they are all for personal use, not meant to be "rip-offs" of the original creators and devs.

(FIXED)

So, after i tried several things and looked at the logs, i found that what is causing this is using upper-case letters on the folder name for the car.
I changed everything to lower-case on all mod cars i have and now CSP can log the distance driven, but all distance driven prior to the most recent CSP logs is lost.
There are many modded cars out there that use upper-case letters on their folders, so to all modders still out there: use only lower-case on the folder names!

Hope this helps someone.

I didnt even realize that was your name, wasnt in anyway directed at you. I was talking about the name before yours. The one that starts with an "A".
Glad its fixed either way.

I didnt even realize that was your name, wasnt in anyway directed at you. I was talking about the name before yours. The one that starts with an "A".
Glad its fixed either way.
I didn't know that those guys had any sort of bad reputation, they come as a default source on CSP... :-(

Last edited: