Is this worth getting

i love the old cars in any game theres just so much about them, history nostalgia, fun, everything, but it would only be for online play is it dying online or have a stable base of racers ????? i dont want to buy it if im going to struggle finding games online or if its going to be dead in 6mnths. hehe i might even be able to finish a race with it.

Opinions!

I would recommend you to get it. The game may be getting a little old now, but it is a classic and still very good graphically. The driving model is one of the best around, with a huge variety of cars and difficulty.
The game still has a very strong on-line support and I think it will remain that way.
RaceDept is just developing our GTL base, so we will be holding regular events in the Racing Club for sure.

Definite Yes, I purchase the game in Jan. this year an did the full Championship,
keeps you busy for a while, earning Cars and Tracks an money to by cars,learning the tracks and the cars.
Make two profiles 1 in game and 1 with your race name to race on line.
I did 5 races online now and its a blast, learn every time a bit more, from very nice people.Go look under "Daily race nights"

Greats Hans

Just wish I could play this game still and the original GTR

Every time I install it says there I need admin account which I already ahve

I seem to remember there was some issue with the security thing and Vista

Is a bit rubbish that they cant sort out a patch to fix this but then simbin have always been awful at customer service as they just want you to buy the new games!!

Damn shame

I have to disagree with you about Simbin-s customer service.
They are always listening to their customers, reading daily all the major sim forums (including this one lol), and even if they do not respond they consider suggestions from the customers. If there are issues they are on it day and night, weekend to fix it, so i would rather say that Simbin is one of the best in taking care and serving their customers.

Hell, even one of our League rounds half year ago when we had server problems they even offered their own ones just to keep the League running in the original schedule!

Also we as whole community were helping them in mass testing when one of the patches went sour. So, the connection between Simbin and the racers itself is very tight and active.

But, back to your point, did you try to run it with right mouse click, and run as administrator? and btw, this is not the problem of the sim, but Vista, just not to mix up the things.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back