Is there any other solution to managing mods in-game than the Rfactor Hd UI?

So Ive been using the Rfactor hd ui mod on my modded version of them game and it works great. its way faster than the stock ui and it manages the mod cars and tracks perfectly. But my issue is since the release of Kansai, I cannot see any of the new content with the UI. Any new tracks or cars that has been added after 1.25 ( i think thats the version it started happening), I cannot choose them. So no Kansai, superkarts or super v8s etc. Once I return it back to the stock ui all is well. But since i have so many mods its extremely slow to go through the menu to chose what car I want. As well as not being able to change the mod car upgrades. So my question is, Is there a better solution for a custom UI or is there a file i can change so that I can view the new stock content.

Greg

I use the rFactor UI and tracks and mods all appear and I am using GSC 1.38.

However, I did have a little bug sneak up on me that made tracks "disappear". See this thread...

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/limit-to-number-of-tracks-in-game.110988/

Not sure if this is the error you are experiencing, but if tracks and mods are not appearing, then you may have a more serious issue. As I say, other than that, all tracks etc do appear.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Hope this helps?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back