Is it worth buying?

So, whats the problem with racing now?

We are having 3 races and a league running now. There are no more issues there then in any other game or platform. So, I stick to my opinion, that it IS worth it ;)

The Classic F3's, the Meganes and the GT's alone for me already justify the spending of 50 bucks. Hell, I would even pay 100 for them :p :p

But, I must admit, thats feeling based, and feelings are personal.

Thank you :p
Your welcome :)

So the conclusion is... If you think you are going to buy the game in final stage, and like to participate already and enjoy the features that are there buy it now.

If you are not sure, you can do 2 things.

Buy it, and try it out. If you do not like it yet, get a refund (mind that you have 2 months after purchase to request one)
Or wait till the final release, as there will be a free of charge demo with it :)

OK i have made my mind up, i know there will be bugs i can handle that its the fact i want to get right into sim racing. And this is a good place to start with rfactor 2. I really enjoyed playing f1 2011 which i know aint a proper sim its good and has got me right into racing again, now i want a full blown sim and am hoping rfactor 2 will be the one for that.
If i pay the 56 quid then i wont need to pay for anything again for this game?
When will the full game be released?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back