Is it Possible to Remove some of the alternate track layouts?

Some Assetto Corsa tracks have multiple layouts, most of which I never use. This makes the track list in menu very long. Is there a process I can follow to remove some layouts?
I tried deleting individual folders, but result is NOTHING from that track will load afterwards. I suspect a revision is also required in one or more of the track .ini files, or something like that. Hopefully, this isn't considered "editing" the track.
Any HELP?
Thanx

Have you tried using the alternative launcher, Content Manager? This shows each track's layout as tiny thumbnails and makes them selectable from a drop-down menu. It makes the track selection area much neater.

Thanx fellas - something to start with. Yes David, I have CM installed, but confess I haven't used it enough to get familiar with its capabilities - I will explore this. I certainly do not want to upset track designers like yourself - I really admire and appreciate the talented effort you put in and share. I even found Bilsterberg yesterday!

Strange, works fine for me. I'm not using CM, might behave different.

Here is an example of Vålerbanan, where I have removed "bane1" and "chicane" layout
(I have only tested to remove extra layouts, not default one)

1577206982075.png

Oh - I see. Thank you for helping me here, & I was not using CM at the time either. I think I was deleting the "upper" layout folder at same level as ui folder. So, do you leave the "upper" folders in the game?
See my Riverside example (I think I would leave say long, and delete the other 3 "upper" ones with + beside, not realising there were other layout folders within the ui folder LOL):
1577209758920.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back