Is it Possible to Remove some of the alternate track layouts?

Some Assetto Corsa tracks have multiple layouts, most of which I never use. This makes the track list in menu very long. Is there a process I can follow to remove some layouts?
I tried deleting individual folders, but result is NOTHING from that track will load afterwards. I suspect a revision is also required in one or more of the track .ini files, or something like that. Hopefully, this isn't considered "editing" the track.
Any HELP?
Thanx

Thanx fellas - something to start with. Yes David, I have CM installed, but confess I haven't used it enough to get familiar with its capabilities - I will explore this. I certainly do not want to upset track designers like yourself - I really admire and appreciate the talented effort you put in and share. I even found Bilsterberg yesterday!

Strange, works fine for me. I'm not using CM, might behave different.

Here is an example of Vålerbanan, where I have removed "bane1" and "chicane" layout
(I have only tested to remove extra layouts, not default one)

1577206982075.png

Oh - I see. Thank you for helping me here, & I was not using CM at the time either. I think I was deleting the "upper" layout folder at same level as ui folder. So, do you leave the "upper" folders in the game?
See my Riverside example (I think I would leave say long, and delete the other 3 "upper" ones with + beside, not realising there were other layout folders within the ui folder LOL):
1577209758920.png

Have you tried using the alternative launcher, Content Manager? This shows each track's layout as tiny thumbnails and makes them selectable from a drop-down menu. It makes the track selection area much neater.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.