reducing ingame cars and tracks

May 31, 2019
I never use the “modern” tracks like Barcelona or modern cars like F1 hybrid, Tatuus or whatever its name is. To keep everything more clear in my CMfull license overview I want to get rid of the stuff I do not use. Is it wise to delete the not being used Kunos cars & tracks? Or will the game now be prone to crashes and unexpected stops because the ingame benchmark will protest.

Nov 18, 2013
Maybe first try to disable only:
Select in the list while holding shift, then on the bottom select "Files->disable", then hit the button there to actually do it.

They move to the end of the list then, grayed out, and dont appear in the normal list then.
But you can delete them, benchmark is using last selected car only (not sure 'bout that though)
edit: it randomly selects other kunos cars (I used CM benchmark)
1574074012616.png

Last edited:

Cussco

50RPM
Premium
Jan 1, 2015
I understand being tidy (OCD) but why do you want to remove cars from a simulator. Each to their own i guess. I would just live with it.

mooneyman

25RPM
Sep 17, 2017
It wont hurt if you never use those cars or tracks,in fact i have deleted many from the main game folder to save on disk space ( as I was getting low and these unused cars/tracks take a few Gb's).