Is Fat-Alfie working on new tracks?

Before I started downloading mods, 99% of my time with Assetto Corsa was spent in Nordschleife Tourist. When I found out the tracks by Fat-Alfie, now they have become my favorite. Deutschlandring is amazing, so beautiful with so many different kind of bends, fast and slow sections and with great performance. Same can be said about Feldbergring, which is also absolutelly awesome. Fonteny is impressive too, especially considering it's incredibly long, with the only problem of the lack of collision of many objetcs outside the track, such as trees. Do you know if this modder is currently working on new tracks inspired in old circuits or based on open roads?

Solitude, in your own sweet time Alfie ! :) Yes it is indeed a surreal experience in VR as the tracks come to life in a startling way. I was on the Reverb G2 which I think similar to Odyssey and then went to PIMAX 8KX which was amazing but now, with the Crystal and a PPD (pixels per degree) of 35 at dual 2880 x 2880 mini-led screens, it is mind blowing how clear & detailed everything now looks in Race & Flight sims. Only minus was I had to upgrade my PC to do the Crystal justice, out with the 5900X & 3090 and onto new AMD5 motherboard + 7800X3D + 7800XTX, thankfully some awesome sales at the moment but the bank account still bit hurting.

Between your tracks & Sergio's (Loro) I hardly ever visit any other tracks as they are too good !!! :geek: Muchos Gracias Amigo

Last edited:
I've just finished working on my Battenbergring track, but haven't had time to package it together ready for release (readme, screenshots, archive photos, description, etc) but hopefully I can get it ready for this weekend.

Once that's out I will be back working on Solitude and Charade, with a bit of occasional work on Schottenring and Stradale del Mugello. Battenbergring was started in 2017 (!) so I really wanted to get that one completed and released :redface:

View attachment 574849
View attachment 574850
View attachment 574851
View attachment 574852View attachment 574853
WOW fantastic news and thank you for the reply good and kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those screenshots looks ASTOUNDING!!!!!! I can only imagine what Solitude will look like!!!

On a side note, I'm hoping somewhere down the line you'll take a look at Machwerk. Would absolutely love a Fat-Alfie version of that track! :)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 72 68.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 22 21.0%