Apps iRacing OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

why can't I get the sounds on Assists - Pit and iRadar?
Hi.
FYI, The sounds trigger run outside the overlay, so they do not requiere to have the overlay running to play.
There are multiple possible causes. Double check these:
1. Update SImHub. 7.0.2 and older won't trigger the sounds :

2. The "Audio Control" plugin must be enabled in SimHub Settings -> plugin screen
3. SimHub sends the sounds though the default Windows sound card so double check which one is the default one
4. Disable the "exclusive mode" in Windows sound settings for the default sound card to avoid another app locking it up
5. This file must be present to trigger the sounds: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\SimHubSounds.ini
6. All the 30+ MP3 sound files must be present here : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Sounds
Also note that the multiclass proximity beeps require SimHub to have a recorded valip lap the the current car/track combo to compute the distance.

If this doesn't fix it please zip and share this folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs

Last edited:
Hello,

1. I am using the current version of Simhub.
2.Audio control plugin is active
3. I use Voicemeeter but I have no problem with voices windows default volume is set.
4. "exclusive mode" is off
5. SimHubSounds.ini is not in my file: S
6. The 30 mb audio file was not included in the "iRacing OP 1.0.3" files. I couldn't find it, do I need to download it from a separate place?
Log files : https://we.tl/t-FxXJdOZWTw

Hello,

1. I am using the current version of Simhub.
2.Audio control plugin is active
3. I use Voicemeeter but I have no problem with voices windows default volume is set.
4. "exclusive mode" is off
5. SimHubSounds.ini is not in my file: S
6. The 30 mb audio file was not included in the "iRacing OP 1.0.3" files. I couldn't find it, do I need to download it from a separate place?
Log files : https://we.tl/t-FxXJdOZWTw
Hi Again.
Wooops! My bad! You're right. The Sounds are not included in the overlay pack. I got confused with some other SImHub ressources.
The sounds come with these 2 dashboards :
1. Download one of these.
2. Copy the "Sounds" folder to your SimHub install folder
3. Copy and the SimHubSounds.ini to C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\.
4. And restart SimHub.
You can delete parts of the SimHubSounds.ini file to disable some of the sounds if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back