• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

iRacing | New Cars, New Tracks And Massive Change Log

Eckhart von Glan

6000RPM
Premium
Dec 29, 2006
we'll keep you updated on the AI available. atm this is the list:

Cars
Audi RS3 LMS TCR
BMW M4 GT4
Dallara F3
Global Mazda MX-5 Cup
Indy Pro 2000 PM-18
Kia Optima
NASCAR Cup Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
NASCAR Cup Ford Mustang
NASCAR Cup Toyota Camry
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
SCCA Spec Racer Ford
Skip Barber Formula 2000
USF 2000
VW Jetta TDI Cup

Tracks

Atlanta Motor Speedway - Oval
Barber Motorsports Park
Brands Hatch Circuit
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Chicagoland Speedway
Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix Pits
Daytona International Speedway - Oval, Road Course
Daytona International Speedway [Legacy]
Donington Park Racing Circuit
Dover International Speedway
Homestead Miami Speedway - Oval
Iowa Speedway - Oval
Kansas Speedway
Kentucky Speedway - Oval
Kentucky Speedway [Legacy]
Lime Rock Park - Grand Prix, Classic

Martinsville Speedway
Michigan International Speedway
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
North Wilkesboro Speedway
Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke
Nürburgring Combined - Gesamtstrecke Long
Okayama International Circuit
Phoenix Raceway - Oval w/open Dogleg
Road America
Road Atlanta
Sebring International Raceway - International, Club
Summit Point Raceway
Talladega Superspeedway
Tsukuba Circuit - 2000 - Full
USA International Speedway - Asphalt
Watkins Glen International - Cup, Boot
WeatherTech Raceway at Laguna Seca - Full

as you can see, some tracks have multiple configs but not all ahve all the configs available for MP.

I have printed stuff I guess to be in base content bold

Last edited:
Reactions: alexSchmurtz

Shovas

1000RPM
Premium
Apr 18, 2014
Here's a review of the new corvette:
[video]
I saw that one. Watched a few others. Hard to tell if the handling has been improved on that car.

I tried the BMW M4 GT4 to see if the update affected those cars and it still drove the same, sadly.

Shovas

1000RPM
Premium
Apr 18, 2014
During all server downtimes you can test any vehicle with the tracks you own if your subscription is up to date.
I believe there is another downtime scheduled coming up. There posted at the top of the UI in orange.
Any vehicle? I thought this was true but wasn't sure. i'll try to remember to give it a try next time around.

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
Any vehicle? I thought this was true but wasn't sure. i'll try to remember to give it a try next time around.
yup any vehicle. Just check at the top of the UI for upcoming maintenance announcements for the time it starts. Then on that day/time log into iracing and it will say "down for maintenance" at the bottom you can click on test drive and I think you use your email address linked to iracing.
I am not sure on the exact amount of time....I believe they extended it the offline mode from the time the servers go down to 3hrs after the servers go back up to test....not 100% on the 3hrs part but I do
know its at least 1hr.

Reactions: Shovas

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
Picked up Crandon and as expected it's awesome!
Really hope they continue to add more RX tracks and Off-road truck tracks as they are an absolute blast.

50RPM
Nov 22, 2013
yup any vehicle. Just check at the top of the UI for upcoming maintenance announcements for the time it starts. Then on that day/time log into iracing and it will say "down for maintenance" at the bottom you can click on test drive and I think you use your email address linked to iracing.
I am not sure on the exact amount of time....I believe they extended it the offline mode from the time the servers go down to 3hrs after the servers go back up to test....not 100% on the 3hrs part but I do
know its at least 1hr.
You can't test drive new cars (added in the last season-in the last 3 months), something I think they could change.

BP

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2016
Also, you have to make sure the car is installed (remember cars you don't own are optional installs). Not installed = not available to test drive during maintenance.

Ryan Robbins

100RPM
Mar 8, 2011
Wow, that's is a lot of changes. If I could get better FFB on my T300 it would be my go to sim probably. I tried irFFB as well. Love the VR and many other things about iRacing though.