iRacing: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Coming Next Week - New Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 2.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 3.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 4.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 5.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 6.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018.jpg
iRacing have released a new trailer for the upcoming Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, due to be added to the sim as part of the big update scheduled for next week.

New for the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, the admittedly rather striking Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 will be coming to iRacing as early as next week, the new NASCAR machine set to be made available for purchase in the simulation as part of the Season 4 build update scheduled to deploy in the next few days.

iRacing.com is a PC exclusive online only subscription racing simulation available through the Steam network.

For more from the world of iRacing, including setup advice, news and community discussion, head over to the RaceDepartment iRacing sub forum and get yourself involved in the discussion.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to some new NASCAR content? Do you enjoy iRacing? What is your favourite class of car in the simulation? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I ran the daytona 500 came 3rd in my split. Not because I have pace, talent or any real idea what the hell is going on regarding oval racing, I just kept the hell away from the crazies!
That's called restrictor plate racing in Nascar The pros do the same thing. Daytona and Talladega is when you sometimes see the under funded teams score a top 5 or even a win.

I ran the daytona 500 came 3rd in my split. Not because I have pace, talent or any real idea what the hell is going on regarding oval racing, I just kept the hell away from the crazies!
Well, if you finished there, you must have some sort of talent. Its pretty hard to avoid accidents on oval tracks when you are pack racing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back