Installable Under Glow Kit

3D Models Installable Under Glow Kit UnderGlowKit v2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pete9xi submitted a new resource:

Installable Under Glow Kit - Add some under glow to your satsuma with this installable neon kit.

Under Glow Kit V1.0

Add some under glow to your satsuma with this installable neon kit. Once installed when the car is powered on the neon will turn on and the neon bars will glow to the set color within the control panel (Blue as default). This can be changed by pressing CTRL+ L. The keybind can be changed in the mods setting window.

This was mod I started in 2018 and never got around to completing. If you enjoy it please give it a rating.

Requires:
Modloader 1.1.16
modapi...

Read more about this resource...

You misspelled the "Assets" folder as "Assests" in your mod, after I changed that the bulbs appeared but the Ctrl+L menu doesnt appear and the lights aren't glowing when my car is running. I also don't see any settings in Mod Loader, using modloader pro.
Any ideas how I can get this working? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You misspelled the "Assets" folder as "Assests" in your mod, after I changed that the bulbs appeared but the Ctrl+L menu doesnt appear and the lights aren't glowing when my car is running. I also don't see any settings in Mod Loader, using modloader pro.
Any ideas how I can get this working? :thumbsup:
I have not tested the mod in modloader pro, everything works fine in mscloader 1.1.16 but im going to look at why modloader pro is causing an issue

I have not tested the mod in modloader pro, everything works fine in mscloader 1.1.16 but im going to look at why modloader pro is causing an issue
After a lot of time trying to get modloader pro to load the assets and fixing the save functions that they have rewritten(lost compatibility) im wainting for them to update there documentation on what they have changed until then its a needle in a haystack trying to resolve the issue loading assets

Hi no worries thats great, know i havent done much testing in regards to other mods due to other commitments so i work on the mods when i have some spare time.

Pete9xi updated Installable Under Glow Kit with a new update entry:

Realism Update

This update brings new features to start with you need to head over to the general store and grab yourself a neon kit. In front of the store counter you will see four boxes each box as you hover the mouse over will tell you the price as usual and also the colour of the kit that is in the box. Chose from Red, Blue, Green and Yellow.

Take the box home with you or if you drove over on the statsuma install all the parts once you turn on the ignition the kit will glow with the colour purchased...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pete9xi updated Installable Under Glow Kit with a new update entry:

UnderGlowKit v2.0.0

UnderGlowKit v2.0.0
This mod has had some major re work done to it, its been re written from the ground up, Some of the highlights:
  • 5 Parts with new clamps utilizing the MscModAPI.
  • Kits are still purchased via the shop.
  • Using the settings you can now control each tube as well as a flashing feature. (Via Mod Settings)
  • New save system, all parts and dynamically generated via the shop system, these are then re spawned on load meaning unlimited parts.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back