Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
The vignette advice was right on the mark - the inmersive ppfilter had strength set to 0.4. Turning it down completely eliminated it. I'm a little curious - I never changed that setting, so wouldn't you expect everybody else to have the same issue? Regardless, thank you very much!

Regarding Reshade errors - I'm ising Reshade 4.5.1. Not sure if the errors are because of old shaders or something else.

View attachment 339372
About the vignette, sorry i had the information on the main page of the mod and somehow i override it and forgot to add the Vignette modification again! my bad.
About the reshade, i never had the error about "reshade.fx" but yes, as you mention maybe it is because of the new reshade version, as Reshade.fx is an FX created by the instalation itself, can you try to re-install reshade, and use the latest version Reshade.fx (automatically created when you press YES in instalation to download shaders from reshade page), use that new file on top of my mod and let me know if that red words are gone.
Even with the sign of "Reshade.FX" not working properly, are you able to see the changes on screen?when you enable the FX's like Clarity, AmbientLight,DPX,etc... do you see any changes in real time? if you do, then Reshade is working OK, even if the red sign is in there, if you're not noticing any changes on-screen, then yes, sadly the Reshade.FX is broken ( i guess because of the different versions )

I don't see those shaders in the checkbox list, so I can't try to deliberately enable them. Now, I did reinstall ReShade 4.5.1 a few times to attempt to download the library. For some reason I can't explain, on the third time around it uninstalled the old version and properly downloaded the new shaders. No more problems with Reshade.fxh.

In short, ReShade 4.5.1 doesn't like at least some of the shaders that come with this download. When I copied them back (except Reshade.fxh, which I left alone), it complained about them again. So, if the shaders have been modified, those changes should get merged into the 4.5.1 format or otherwise brought into compliance with 4.5.1. Thanks for your help!

I don't see those shaders in the checkbox list, so I can't try to deliberately enable them. Now, I did reinstall ReShade 4.5.1 a few times to attempt to download the library. For some reason I can't explain, on the third time around it uninstalled the old version and properly downloaded the new shaders. No more problems with Reshade.fxh.

In short, ReShade 4.5.1 doesn't like at least some of the shaders that come with this download. When I copied them back (except Reshade.fxh, which I left alone), it complained about them again. So, if the shaders have been modified, those changes should get merged into the 4.5.1 format or otherwise brought into compliance with 4.5.1. Thanks for your help!
I see, thanks you as well about this feedback and information! it'll be usefull for other people having this problem, i'll try to check wich one of them is generating this problems, until then i guess the best way is Update reshade and avoid old reshade.fx files or .fhd as well. I hope everything works and that you can enjoy your game now!

It's working well. I am getting some kind of faint shadow artifacting dancing around on the windscreen. Mostly it looks a little bit like very faint splotches constantly dancing around, sometimes geometric figures and lines will pop in for a little bit. It's all a bit surreal and "hallucinogenic."

However, it's still there even with ppfilters and Reshade disabled, so I assume it has nothing to do with Inmersive/Reshade, possibly a CSP or Sol issue. I'll experiment disabling and downgrading them to try to isolate it. In the meantime, is this a known issue you've heard about?

It's working well. I am getting some kind of faint shadow artifacting dancing around on the windscreen. Mostly it looks a little bit like very faint splotches constantly dancing around, sometimes geometric figures and lines will pop in for a little bit. It's all a bit surreal and "hallucinogenic."

However, it's still there even with ppfilters and Reshade disabled, so I assume it has nothing to do with Inmersive/Reshade, possibly a CSP or Sol issue. I'll experiment disabling and downgrading them to try to isolate it. In the meantime, is this a known issue you've heard about?
Actually i don't know anything like that in AC, but from all the errors i saw, i remember something similar because of the car mod itself, are you using a Kunos car or a mod car? if so, try to use Kunos car+Track, without Track Lights enable, daytime only and check again, that sounds like some ExtraFX issue (or motion blur), or Windscreen from the car with the wrong settings on shaders and 3d modeling

pd: maybe it is the "smart shadows" or reflections system from CSP that works inside the car

I'm getting and lots of vignetting, especially with Reshade enabled.

Also, I'm getting some Reshade compiler errors - mostly for shaders I'm not currently using, but also "Reshade.fx"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I'm also getting these compiler errors even when I switched to latest version of reshade (4.5.1).
Errors are for BloomingHDR.fx, Depth_Cues.fx, HDRish.fx and Reshade.fx. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think these are being used at the moment ... so I just deleted them and seems to be working fine.

I'm also getting these compiler errors even when I switched to latest version of reshade (4.5.1).
Errors are for BloomingHDR.fx, Depth_Cues.fx, HDRish.fx and Reshade.fx. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think these are being used at the moment ... so I just deleted them and seems to be working fine.
i was about to mwntion that when i read the HDRish.fx, as i worked the preset with around 30+ effects and pick just the best combination i was able to make, some of them maybe still in the folder and they're not being used. If the error does persist but the effects are working, then there's nothing to worry about, Lightroom/DPX/FakeHDR/NFS are the main fx (performance preset) AdyBloom/AmbientLight/Clarity and mxao-dof or FilmGrain are the main for Quality preset (fps drops)

Actually i don't know anything like that in AC, but from all the errors i saw, i remember something similar because of the car mod itself, are you using a Kunos car or a mod car?

Good instinct. Seems to be a mod car issue. Kunos cars don't do it, some mod cars do, some don't. Thanks again for your help. :)

Requirements: Shader Path v1.30.0 (09-11-2019) by x4fab - Ilja Link: https://**********/ where is the link?
For some reason RaceDepartment.com don't let me write the page, if you have Content Manager installed, you can find the CSP latest version on the"Custom Shader path" category > About-Updates
If you want to download from the page,it is "acstuff (dot) ru" -> *****.ru

VR compatible? Settings for VR remain the same? Instructions for applying this filter to VR please thanks, great MOD/Filter.
Ok, i'll put VR instructions for the next update but the basics are these. Reshade is NOT compatible, so.. you can avoid the Reshade part (of course you'll not get the same look at my screenshots without reshade).
The ppfilter is compatible because it uses Yebis, the post-process engine applied to Assetto Corsa, you can use for VR my weather (sol_config) modifications and ppfilter (inmersive_natural.ini) and that's it, you can't use the Reshade on VR.

If you'll use the sol_config file, please make a backup of your first as i mention on the instructions, sol_config file may not work in your SOL version+CSP and it can cause a BlackScreen or Black-Sky in-game, so make a backup or press Reset to default on Sol_config app (last page of the app)

Tried this on Reshade v4.5.2 (December 20th 2019 release) and its giving me this compiled error message.

Attachments

• acs_2019-12-31_04-02-10.jpg
    acs_2019-12-31_04-02-10.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 137
Tried this on Reshade v4.5.2 (December 20th 2019 release) and its giving me this compiled error message.
If the reshade effects keep working on/off, then there's nothing to worry about, actually those files (beside Reshade.fhx) are disable at the moment because i was just testing them but i added them into the .rar to avoid errors, as i'm using reshade 4.3.0 i didn't know it'll generate a compile error on newer versions, you can simple remove those .fx you're looking at the error alert (without the Reshade.fx, as this one is usefull to run Reshade effects in general), in case you can't run the effects with that error, then delete reshade.fx and reinstall reshade, download the original reshade.fx during the instalation (this reshade.fx will be v4.5.2 now) and replace all the rest (except the reshade.fx and fhx) with mine. That should be enought, but as i mention, if you have that error and reshade works OK, then leave it like that, just avoid the warning!

Thanks for the quick reply mate, I tried what said so I installed Reshade v4.3.0 but not overwriting any of the downloaded Reshade files inside the shader folder but I'm still getting this error with Reshade. I also tried overwriting it entirely with your files in the archive but the problem persists with Reshade compilation error.

Attachments

• acs_2019-12-31_09-47-58.jpg
    acs_2019-12-31_09-47-58.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 201
  • acs_2019-12-31_09-48-14.jpg
    acs_2019-12-31_09-48-14.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 206
Update: Okay here's what I did this time, I installed Reshade v4.5.2 and I only copied the textures folder and the NFS LUT FX file inside the shader file of your archive.

I used all of the downloaded FakeHDR, DPX, and latest QUINT common & lightroom files from Marty McFly's GitHub page and the error no longer shows up. What I am not aware right now is if I'm using the entire effects you intended to use while Reshade is working.

Please do let me know if I'm missing an FX file to get things right. Thank you!

Attachments

• reshade.jpg
    reshade.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 163
Here are a few tests I did afterwards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_chivas_hsv010gt_gt5002013_shibuya_grid_31-12-119-11-1-10.jpg
    Screenshot_chivas_hsv010gt_gt5002013_shibuya_grid_31-12-119-11-1-10.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_chivas_hsv010gt_gt5002013_shibuya_grid_31-12-119-11-0-37.jpg
    Screenshot_chivas_hsv010gt_gt5002013_shibuya_grid_31-12-119-11-0-37.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_chivas_nissan_r3508_gt500_2013_suzuka_circuit_31-12-119-10-55-46.jpg
    Screenshot_chivas_nissan_r3508_gt500_2013_suzuka_circuit_31-12-119-10-55-46.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_chivas_nissan_r3508_gt500_2013_suzuka_circuit_31-12-119-10-48-56.jpg
    Screenshot_chivas_nissan_r3508_gt500_2013_suzuka_circuit_31-12-119-10-48-56.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 164
Update: Okay here's what I did this time, I installed Reshade v4.5.2 and I only copied the textures folder and the NFS LUT FX file inside the shader file of your archive.

I used all of the downloaded FakeHDR, DPX, and latest QUINT common & lightroom files from Marty McFly's GitHub page and the error no longer shows up. What I am not aware right now is if I'm using the entire effects you intended to use while Reshade is working.

Please do let me know if I'm missing an FX file to get things right. Thank you!
You have no error because you're using the Reshade.fx and Reshade.fhx froM marty Mcfly Quint pack, that does mean that any effect that comes out after this release (and this is old) is not being loaded, you'll find screenshots of how reshade should look like inside the mod .rar you downloaded here. It is normal in reshade to have some compiled errors as the .fx are updating over time, maybe once a year, maybe once every 3 years but the reshade.fx and reshade.fhx is updating every week to fix problems, so.. i'll recommend to install v4.5.2 reshade and replace (with mine) everything Except from Reshade.fx and Reshade.fhx and give it a try to see if all the effects are working now as the preset is inteded to.

I don't I'm think using the Reshade.fx and Reshade.fhx from Marty MCfly's Quint pack though since the github page has nothing like that. Also I installed the latest Reshade Installer first and download everything & closed the Reshade installer before I pasted the Quint Common and lightroom to match what's enabled on your compilation ini files.

Also the QUINT I've been using from Marty McFly has all been updated 8 days ago and the page has never included anything with the Reshade.fx/fhx files - just his own shaders from the QUINT ones.

I don't I'm think using the Reshade.fx and Reshade.fhx from Marty MCfly's Quint pack though since the github page has nothing like that. Also I installed the latest Reshade Installer first and download everything & closed the Reshade installer before I pasted the Quint Common and lightroom to match what's enabled on your compilation ini files.

Also the QUINT I've been using from Marty McFly has all been updated 8 days ago and the page has never included anything with the Reshade.fx/fhx files - just his own shaders from the QUINT ones.

I see... so he remove some items and update the rest, i was using the old ones that have been updated from around 9 months or similar, i guess just try and error from v4.5.2 reshade.fx/fhx and mine from the .rar to see wich one enable the rest of the effects, as the preset is inteded to use around 6-8 effects

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 143 57.9%