Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + RESHADE with a new update entry:

Inmersive Natural v7 for Sol 1.4

Hello everyone, this update will add a Sol_Config modification into a Filter .lua file so you'll be able to match the Weather/Ambient Brightness-color and almost everything as i have on my game, Black Compensation/White Balance and Track Lights, and other stuff will be personal, each one of you will be able to modify those values to your comfort or weather preset you're using on.

Reshade modifications =
The preset will override the old one, i'm testing different values and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm also getting this error message 'There were errors compiling the following shaders: Reshade.fx'

So, now i'm not quite sure the shader effects are working as intended. I'm using your v7.0.1.

I'm also getting this error message 'There were errors compiling the following shaders: Reshade.fx'

So, now i'm not quite sure the shader effects are working as intended. I'm using your v7.0.1.
You have a few screenshots inside the .rar in Reshade to check how reshade should look like (changes were made from v6 to v7), the Reshade.fx error start because you installed the latest version of reshade (that creates his own reshade.fx) and you replace them with mine (v4.2.1 reshade), you can try to reinstall reshade and replace everything except the reshade.fx/fhx files from my mod and check if the error does persist, select the preset and the effects should be enable and working with the property values

Okay. I'll see what i can do then.

I thought i already used your shaders from the reshade-shaders folder which i placed in the AC root folder. Then i set your shaders and texture folders inside the Reshade Settings screen.

Here is a picture of the error log though if you want to check it out...
reshade_error.png

Okay. I'll see what i can do then.

I thought i already used your shaders from the reshade-shaders folder which i placed in the AC root folder. Then i set your shaders and texture folders inside the Reshade Settings screen.

Here is a picture of the error log though if you want to check it out...
View attachment 342999
The yellow error means that the effect will work anyway but there's an script order wrong, so don't worry about it, the main thing here is the Reshade.fx if you want you can try installing reshade latest version whenever you want, open reshade-shaders/shaders/ from that fresh instalation of the newer version, take the Reshade.fx/ui/fhx files and place them into Assettocorsa/reshade-shaders/shaders/ and replace mine, some people fix it that way, some other simply downloaded Reshade 4.2.1 or 4.3, etc... its just about reshade.fx version, if the preset selection works ok and the effects enable and work properly there's nothing to worry about, even if you have the red message

Funny thing though, there is no Reshade.fx file atleast in my other game (ETS2) + Reshade (latest&full) installation folder. I was going to copy&paste it from there, but it's not to be seen in there.

I only see ReShade.fxh and ReShadeUI.fxh files.

Anyhoo... i do see that Reshade works in Assetto Corsa when i turn it on/off even though i get those Reshade.fx errors. I'm still just not sure it looks the way you have shown on your screenshots.

But thanks for this and for your help. :)

The yellow error means that the effect will work anyway but there's an script order wrong, so don't worry about it, the main thing here is the Reshade.fx if you want you can try installing reshade latest version whenever you want, open reshade-shaders/shaders/ from that fresh instalation of the newer version, take the Reshade.fx/ui/fhx files and place them into Assettocorsa/reshade-shaders/shaders/ and replace mine, some people fix it that way, some other simply downloaded Reshade 4.2.1 or 4.3, etc... its just about reshade.fx version, if the preset selection works ok and the effects enable and work properly there's nothing to worry about, even if you have the red message
Hi did you remember to add some VR instructions for me? I know Reshade won't work. But at least some of the new filter goodness.

Hi did you remember to add some VR instructions for me? I know Reshade won't work. But at least some of the new filter goodness.
I apologize, i forgot the readme for VR, but trust me it is really simple as it'll only use the ppfilter, install te ppfilter (drag-drop system folder into assetto root folder) go to Content Manger > Settings > Assetto Corsa > Video Settings > post-process fx and choose Inmersive_Natural as your ppfilter.
After that you'll start a session with my weather modification and filter selected, use PageUp/PageDown on keyboard to raise or decrease exposure and Ctrl+Shift+"+"or "-" to reduce or increase saturation to your taste.

Amazing this filter ! I love it ! :inlove:
Good job dude !

Where can i find the skyline mod ? she's so beautiful !

View attachment 344356
The skyline mod was published on SRP (Shutoko revival project) discord, if i'm not wrong you can find it on *********** page in Nissan section as Nissan Skyline r34 Omori factory.
The livery/skin with carbon fiber truck/wing/iron color wheels and decals is made by me, but is not public, as i made my own color shaders and livery to use it on Single Player for screenshots

The skyline mod was published on SRP (Shutoko revival project) discord, if i'm not wrong you can find it on *********** page in Nissan section as Nissan Skyline r34 Omori factory.
The livery/skin with carbon fiber truck/wing/iron color wheels and decals is made by me, but is not public, as i made my own color shaders and livery to use it on Single Player for screenshots
Thank you dude !

I have a problem with the mod inmernsive natural reshade, when I press F8 to capture the image and do the remodeling, the final result comes out with extremely low quality. As if the resolution had decreased. any idea what it might be? notice the pixelation in front of the car
Screenshot_bz_ferrari_488_pista_spider_ks_ad_scottish_highlands_30-3-120-16-59-23.png

my monitor is 1080p
before the result was this

Screenshot_lotus_exige_v6_cup_ks_ad_scottish_highlands_21-3-120-19-38-25.png

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + RESHADE with a new update entry:

Raytracing Inmersive ACC

Hello everyone, long time. I did rework the Inmersive_Natural.ini preset and created a new Reshade preset (Reshade v4.6.0) called Inmersive.ini, this reshade have a few features that are new in Reshade including the beta (private) RTGI = RayTracing made by MartyMcfly.
In this preset you'll only find RayTracing VALUES, not RayTracing files, if you want RTGI shaders, please support Pascal Glither (MartyMcfly) in his patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mcflypg

Instalation
1-Download...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Two quick questions about installation before I try this:

1.) Does the reshade installation alter anything in the AC folder that would require me to backup the folder first in case my system can't handle this and I need to revert?

2.) You say you can skip the package download part, but it automatically checks the first two options. Should I at least download those two or is none of the packages even necessary to get the effects like in your screenshots?

Thanks for the help....

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 133 57.1%