Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "dinamita9000, postagem: 3047872, membro: 644656"] Você está ampliando com Ctrl - e Ctrl +? Porque é assim que você precisa aumentar o zoom com F5 [/ QUOTE]

Olá meu amigo. Estou com um problema aqui, porque meu teclado não possui o teclado numérico, então não tenho as teclas "+" e "-", existe alguma maneira de alterar esses comandos ou terei que comprar outro teclado?

Estou recebendo algumas capturas de tela melhores.
https://i.imgur.com/d94vUPO.jpg

Gostaria de perguntar se esse mod GBW é compatível com este filtro? e como obter esse visual noturno dessa imagem lambo?
https://www.racedepartment.com/atta...17_daytona_2017_2-6-119-18-224-37-jpg.308783/

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + RESHADE with a new update entry:

Inmersive ACC Natural for Sol Update

Instalation instruction of ppfilter = Drag and Drop everything inside AssettoCorsa main folder and replace if needed.
Instalation instruction of Reshade inside the .txt file (inside .rar)

Hello everyone, today i bring back to you the Inmersive ACC update for SOL 1.3.1 release version and Alpha v1.4 compatible.
The filters you'll use from now on is called "inmersive_natural", this one will replace the old Inmersive_ACC_SOL.ini one.

Recommendation:
Select the ppfilter before you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure whats gone wrong here?.
WTF.jpg

Hi!
I really looks nice, but how can I access the effects? Also, I noticed that if I enable or disable custom shaders inside the game it doesn't make any difference. In the below screenshot, this is what I see when I press Home:

upload_2019-9-30_19-57-24.png

What did I do wrong? I've followed the installtion intructions.
Thank you!

Not sure whats gone wrong here?.
Hello,
I have a problem with your mod i installed everything as it is said but my game look like this.
I've tried to reinstall it but nothing changer i hope u can help me

Hi guys! It also happened to me. This seems to be a problem with the custom extension\weather\sol\sol__weather_definitions.lua or sol__config.lua provided. If you restore the original sol__weather_definitions.lua or sol__config.lua from SOL your game will return to its normal, but I guess that this is why the customs shaders are not working (at least for me, as you can see in my previous post).

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Hi guys! It also happened to me. This seems to be a problem with the custom extension\weather\sol\sol__weather_definitions.lua or sol__config.lua provided. If you restore the original sol__weather_definitions.lua or sol__config.lua from SOL your game will return to its normal, but I guess that this is why the customs shaders are not working (at least for me, as you can see in my previous post).

Thank's mate i'ts now working !

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + RESHADE with a new update entry:

Inmersive Natural v5.5 + Reshade

(You'll find example screenshots at the end of this post)

Hello everyone, thanks for your support. This update modify a few things on the ppfilter and a lot of them in the Reshade preset, you'll now have a new .fx to simulate AmbientOclussion (MXAO.fx), this effect was made and adjust specially to modify the ambient oclusion on the final image if you're going to take screenshot, i do not recommend this for racing/driving as it'll hit the FPS and you'll...

Found the issue, it was actually ExtraFX but it was the "Temporal anti-aliasing" causing it. Any idea why?
Well i'm glad you fixed it, to be honest i don't know specifically why TAA was causing the problem but as TAA was implemented for MotionBlur system and the Motion Blur deform the objects aspect to simulate speed, maybe the Depth Buffer was showing up causing a ghost

Inmersive Natural + Performance Reshade

(You'll find example screenshots at the end of this post)
Hello everyone, this update will fix some issues with the filter and reshade, it'll improve the FPS stability (specially with DOF enable) and it'll improve the Reshade look and FPS with the new "inmersive_natural_reshade_performance.ini" preset.

Instalation:
Follow instructions of Instalation.txt inside the .rar

Inside the .rar file you'll find a folder called "ReshadeSettings +...

any advice for using this with vr?
sometimes these modified filters don't seem to have the same effect in vr ;s
The ppfilter itself (assettocorsa/system/cfg/ppfilter/Inmersive_Natural.ini) does work in VR because it is an Assetto Corsa filter manipulation, but the Reshade (3rd party software) i think still not compatible with VR, so the Reshade effects on top of the Filter will not be usefull for VR, i would recommend to you to install reshade and the preset anyway, check on single-screen gameplay if Reshade works properly and then just Disable it when you go VR (you can bind any key to enable-disable reshade in-game at any moment) so you'll use both, Ppftiler only for VR gameplay, Ppfilter+Reshade for screenshots or watching replay on screen

I'm getting and lots of vignetting, especially with Reshade enabled.

Also, I'm getting some Reshade compiler errors - mostly for shaders I'm not currently using, but also "Reshade.fx"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I'm getting and lots of vignetting, especially with Reshade enabled.

Also, I'm getting some Reshade compiler errors - mostly for shaders I'm not currently using, but also "Reshade.fx"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Can you show me a screenshot of your Reshade opening on screen and working? maybe there's something wrong on the instalation. The vignette can be caused for 2 reasons, the first one, Ppfilter vignette settings (go into assettocorsa/system/cfg/ppfilter/inmersive_natural.ini) open the file and search for [VIGNETTE], set the STRENGHT=X value to 0 to disable it. The second reason would be in reshade, the effect called *Lightroom.fx* this effect once you enable it, you'll see the settings of this one at the middle/bottom of the reshade window in-game, go to the bottom of this effect setting and you'll find a Vignette setting (that should be disable by default)

The vignette advice was right on the mark - the inmersive ppfilter had strength set to 0.4. Turning it down completely eliminated it. I'm a little curious - I never changed that setting, so wouldn't you expect everybody else to have the same issue? Regardless, thank you very much!

Regarding Reshade errors - I'm ising Reshade 4.5.1. Not sure if the errors are because of old shaders or something else.

1576599004137.png

Attachments

• 1576598918410.png
    1576598918410.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 1576598971131.png
    1576598971131.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 113

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%