Initial D Arcade Tachometer

Apps Initial D Arcade Tachometer 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Vegetable Tsai submitted a new resource:

FD HUD - Recreate Tachometer of Takahashi Keisuke’s FD in Initial D Fourth Stage.

fCrRbO1.png

Inspired by Tachometer of Takahashi Keisuke’s FD (Initial D Fourth Stage).

Features:
A simple HUD which shows you the current RPM, speed and gear.
Designed to be lightweight with less texture usage and basic function.
Orange color makes you eyes easier when driving in the dark.

Tips:
You can change the scale (to suit your screen resolution) and speed unit in “FD Settings”.
If you are experiencing...

Read more about this resource...

My Tachometer is not working at all... my game crashes every single time when i turn on the Tachometer in the Hud but when i have it turned off not showing my game plays normally does anyone know how to fix that?

My Tachometer is not working at all... my game crashes every single time when i turn on the Tachometer in the Hud but when i have it turned off not showing my game plays normally does anyone know how to fix that?
make sure you follow the directions but use version 50 instead of version 74 in the video

Version 74 Works totally fine with both mistake on my side anyways thanks for the help (49 works only Hud, 50 Crashes with both and 74 its totally fine) ive been rarely using Custom Shader but i guess this is the only thing ill need that for :3

Vegetable Tsai updated Initial D Arcade Tachometer with a new update entry:

New Textures for D4 Theme & Real-Time Scaling Support

wp0PdVC.png

New features and changes in V2.2:

Text rendering is completely removed.
D4 theme has new gear and speed textures.
All textures are now rendered with OpenGL.
Real-time scaling support (no need to restart the game anymore).

Some people had encountered issue since V2.0 and above.
But unfortunately I couldn't reproduce the bug to understand what happened.
If you are still having issues, please consider using old version instead. (below...

Read the rest of this update entry...

very nice mod! but there is one problem
when i update my custom shader patch to 0.1.36 to fit the need of new sol 1.4 version,
tachometer just disappeared.from the UI to app at the right side bar, but other initial d UI is still fine.
hope there is a new update to solve this problem ):

very nice mod! but there is one problem
when i update my custom shader patch to 0.1.36 to fit the need of new sol 1.4 version,
tachometer just disappeared.from the UI to app at the right side bar, but other initial d UI is still fine.
hope there is a new update to solve this problem ):

i have the same problem

Love the look, but with version 2.2 , latest CM, and CSP .1.75, I am seeing no gear shift indicator light when max RPM reached no matter what I set the rev offset option to on the config window for the app. Any help here?

UPDATE: It seems only one or two of the tach styles has the shift indicator feature, too bad, I like the more traditional looking ones that don't have this function.

Last edited:
Ok I finally managed to get it working, not sure if others are facing the same issues but hopefully this helps.

I checked the compressed file folder and structure against the installed files, and for some reason, the .py files were missing from the installed files. Maybe CM missed those for some reason. I manually copied and pasted all of those missing .py files into the respective app folders and now it works fine.

Ok I finally managed to get it working, not sure if others are facing the same issues but hopefully this helps.

I checked the compressed file folder and structure against the installed files, and for some reason, the .py files were missing from the installed files. Maybe CM missed those for some reason. I manually copied and pasted all of those missing .py files into the respective app folders and now it works fine.
Can you please explain how did you do that? Step by Step.. Thanks in advance bro

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%