Initial D Arcade HUD

Apps Initial D Arcade HUD 2.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Try to set your HUD scale back to 100 temporally, I'm sorry that I forgot to apply scale settings to pedal gauge, I will update a hot-fix tomorrow. > <
Thanks for the quick reply and to be honest its ok I'll just leave them off for now, its no big deal really but would be good to have them working properly again so yeah it would be great if you could sort out a fix for it :)

Thanks for this, a nice tach with the redline indicator in D7 mode. I added a brown indicator and lowered the red a little, and made both brown and red flash more of the tach. Brown comes in at 900 rpm before redline, red at 500 below redline.
If you want me to send you my modded files and you can maybe make a menu to configure the Brown/Red shift light rpm like your Rx7 beep app allows?

Thanks for this, a nice tach with the redline indicator in D7 mode. I added a brown indicator and lowered the red a little, and made both brown and red flash more of the tach. Brown comes in at 900 rpm before redline, red at 500 below redline.
If you want me to send you my modded files and you can maybe make a menu to configure the Brown/Red shift light rpm like your Rx7 beep app allows?
It's really a great help if you can send me your modded files, I will credit you in next update, huge thanks. ^ ^
I plan to make an option to switch between rev-limit indicator (like original arcade) and redline indicator mode, also an option to configure shift light timing.

It's really a great help if you can send me your modded files, I will credit you in next update, huge thanks. ^ ^
I plan to make an option to switch between rev-limit indicator (like original arcade) and redline indicator mode, also an option to configure shift light timing.
Again thanks a lot for this. The weird way that race essentials and sidekick do the redline based on the hp graphs of the cars was really inconsistent. I just wanted a tach that lights up similarly to my g27 shift lights with the brown/orange then the red warning.

(Attached file rename extension to .zip)
Mods are only done to the d7 tach.

I originally had the red and brown limits set by percentages of redline, but on the lower revving cars it seemed too short of a warning before hitting the limiter, so I went to static numbers.

The rev limiter images were made brighter just because of my own preference.

I also set the speed icons to use blue only. In road racing the change in color was distracting for me.

Attachments

• IDAS6hudMOD.zip.pdf
    47.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Vegetable Tsai updated Initial D6 HUD with a new update entry:

DRS Light and KERS Gauge Support!

Special thanks to robnitro, who inspired me with new rev light mechanism.

V1.5 update features DRS light & KERS gauge:
You can now enable DRS light & KERS gauge in settings app.
DRS light flickers when you are in DRS zone.
DRS light will turn gold if you activate DRS.
DRS light shared the space with Drift light. (Drift light has higher priority.)
KERS gauge shows KERS charge level and KERS input.
KERS charge level appears as a green ring in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Multi-Function Display (MFD) & Performance Delta Integration

lzRGbPb.png

V1.6 update features multi-function display (MFD):

MFD only supports D5 and D6 theme.
You can enable MFD by checking “Show MFD (Lap Time)” option in “Others” tab.
MFD displays information depending on your current session:
Drift angle (drift)
Acceleration G force (drag race)
Remaining laps (race)
Remaining time (practice, qualify,……etc)
MFD also shows your current session in Japanese.

Performance delta integration:
You can now enable...

I'm wondering how I can make the speed digits just one color instead of them changing as you drive faster.
I prefer steady colors too. Blue is good for me.
You can edit the IDAS6hud.py but it's tricky because sometimes spaces/returns mess up in python. I don't recommend it unless you're savvy with that kind of stuff.
Maybe better for an option to show up in a future version?

Get the Exact Distance between You and Your Closest Rival !

V1.7 update features a new sub app "D6advantage":
"D6advantage" displays the distance of the nearest car.
It also works for replays.
This feature only supports D5 and D6 theme.

Updated "D6name" app:
"D6name" now displays the nearest car's info when it's available.
This feature only supports D5 and D6 theme.

New Japanese tracks support:
Futatabi (1.0)
Happogahara (beta)

Bug fixes and improvements:
Fix a bug that "D6time"...

The new update seems to have broken the tachometer if you change the scale, I'm just getting a blank tachometer with the needle stuck in the same position, i tried reinstalling the app and left the scale at 100% and it was fine until I tried to change the scale again, even if I put it back to 100% it still doesnt fix it, any ideas how to fix this problem? It also does not correct itself if i try to restart the game and/or change themes.

The new update seems to have broken the tachometer if you change the scale, I'm just getting a blank tachometer with the needle stuck in the same position, i tried reinstalling the app and left the scale at 100% and it was fine until I tried to change the scale again, even if I put it back to 100% it still doesnt fix it, any ideas how to fix this problem? It also does not correct itself if i try to restart the game and/or change themes.
Sorry for the scaling bug again, I will fix it in few days. > <

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back