Infodash skin for PDash

Apps Infodash skin for PDash 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mark_McQ submitted a new resource:

Infodash skin for PDash - Skin for PDash app

Skin for PDash.
Left screen displays Gears, speed (MPH), and lap number.
Right screen shows current lap time, delta, and best & last lap times.
The central rev gauge reads in percentage, from 10 to 100%.
The Assetto Corsa logo at the bottom glows to indicate if the current lap is valid.

To change the displayed speed to KPH, open the config.ini inside the skins folder and scroll right down to the [SPEEDOGRAPH] section. Change...

Read more about this resource...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\PDash\skins

So would it be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\PDash\skins\InfoDash or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\PDash\skins\images and config.ini file?
I've tried both but I keep on displaying default skin.

The first one. You need the infodash subfolder. After that you go back to the main PDash folder, and open the masterconfig.ini file inside the 'cfg' folder. Change the skin name there from the default skin to the one you want to load.

The first one. You need the infodash subfolder. After that you go back to the main PDash folder, and open the masterconfig.ini file inside the 'cfg' folder. Change the skin name there from the default skin to the one you want to load.

Wait, are you saying that it supports only one skin at a time?

In laptime, last lap and best lap the number of digits set for milliseconds is set at 2. It should be 3 . I changed it in the config ini .
Cheers The_Suf.

Great skin BTW.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back