INFINEON 2012 : Sears Point, Infineon, Sonoma

Tracks INFINEON 2012 : Sears Point, Infineon, Sonoma 1.40

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luis Barata submitted a new resource:

INFINEON 2012 : Sears Point, Infineon, :Sonoma - It's not only one more Sonoma (3 layouts) it's an accurate one from scan.

The classic road course, set in northern California's wine country, started life in 1968 as Sears Point Raceway.

Read more about this resource...

All three layouts are hanging on "Miscellaneous preparation" with "Replays..." underneath followed by a crash when loading in.
Same for me here. Stuck on loading... Replay...
It is the case for a few tracks in these past few months I saw. Here is one post from discussion from another track, the reason and possible solution:

Same for me here. Stuck on loading... Replay...
It is the case for a few tracks in these past few months I saw. Here is one post from discussion from another track, the reason and possible solution:
Yessir, this is the fix. Thank you for the response!

Luis Barata updated INFINEON 2012 : Sears Point, Infineon, Sonoma with a new update entry:

New layout GT4

Infineon - v1.20 by RMI
balloon path fixed by RMI
VAO proper filenames by RMI
track loading logo fixed by RMI
UI version updated to v1.20 by RMI
UI "long" description changed to "Long" by RMI

Infineon - v1.30
GT4 road set by LuisB
GT4 AI and VAO by RMI
UI version, maps/info updated by RMI
UI version updated to v1.30 by RMI
3D trees changed to Y trees by pugsang
Groove readjusted by LuisB

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you very much! Finally a Sonoma I can actually drive on. It feels rather smooth, so that is how it actually supposed to be, not like Sebring? :D

Also I do not see the GT4 layout in game, is it supposed to be the one that is ran by GTWC America?
If not, is it possible to add that GT3 layout please? I know it's a 2012 version, but it would still be great. I believe the only difference to WTCC layout is turn 7A.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! Finally a Sonoma I can actually drive on. It feels rather smooth, so that is how it actually supposed to be, not like Sebring? :D

Also I do not see the GT4 layout in game, is it supposed to be the one that is ran by GTWC America?
If not, is it possible to add that GT3 layout please? I know it's a 2012 version, but it would still be great. I believe the only difference to WTCC layout is turn 7A.
The GT4 was messed and instead was the layout of "Alternative Long Circuit" it is in preparation for the next update 1.4. About the GT3 it is the same of GT4 on the link you posted, so you can use GT4 for GT3 races, it is not in the original layouts of the track. The WTCC was considered but not to do.

Last edited:
I installed your version of Sonoma, and every time I load a track my system freezes. I understand that my PC with 8 GB of RAM is weak by modern standards, but other versions of this track do not have such problems.It might be worth paying attention to optimization.

I installed your version of Sonoma, and every time I load a track my system freezes. I understand that my PC with 8 GB of RAM is weak by modern standards, but other versions of this track do not have such problems.It might be worth paying attention to optimization.
Check what is your media replays time, that will affect the loading time in lower RAM systems. Reduce the replays time in CM. That is due to the quantity of moving objects like cones, tires, blocks.

Last edited:
Check what is your media replays time, that will affect the loading time in lower RAM systems. Reduce the replays time in CM. That is due to the quantity of moving objects like cones, tires, blocks.
I am aware of these things. However, with the same settings, this particular route freezes. The Nordschleife does not cause such problems

I am aware of these things. However, with the same settings, this particular route freezes. The Nordschleife does not cause such problems
what affect the loading time are the AC_Pobjects go in the folder and edit the models_(name of the layout) and delete the ac_(something).kn5 renaming the entries as well see if it solve the problem you will loose the objects in the track but maybe it solve it for now.

Last edited:
what affect the loading time are the AC_Pobjects go in the folder and edit the models_(name of the layout) and delete the ac_(something).kn5 renaming the entries as well see if it solve the problem you will loose the objects in the track but maybe it solve it for now.
I turned off repeats completely, the recording quality was 16 Hz and the track loaded

Last edited:
1708882871538.png

Apparently the reason is clear, there are too many subobjects.you need to make the tire as a whole

View attachment 733080
Apparently the reason is clear, there are too many subobjects.you need to make the tire as a whole
Sorry but no I don't I won't change a bit of the track that is my choice not the users choice because they have older systems or underperformance systems. That is not an option I can't do a track thinking of the hundred people that have different systems or lower. The track can't have walls in the moving objects, that will affect the car damage if they hit them.

Sorry but no I don't I won't change a bit of the track that is my choice not the users choice because they have older systems or underperformance systems. That is not an option I can't do a track thinking of the hundred people that have different systems or lower. The track can't have walls in the moving objects, that will affect the car damage if they hit them.
I understand you, however, there is such a thing as optimization. In this case, we have a lot of collision objects that are actually not needed there.
but it's your decision)

Luis Barata updated INFINEON 2012 : Sears Point, Infineon, Sonoma with a new update entry:

update 1.4

Infineon - v1.40 by LuisB, @rmi_wood and @Fanapryde
new terrain.kn5 @rmi_wood
new normal maps added to kerbing and background @rmi_wood
new texture baked to aerial_view @rmi_wood
extension config updated small tweaks @rmi_wood
skin less saturated grass @rmi_wood
new layouts GT4 and XLONG (Alternative Long) by LuisB
new AI for GT4 and XLong by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately it wont load. I've tried to delete the KN5 files and I have completely disabled replays (I'm on vanilla AC, no CM), but it still didn't help. I've also realized that I never got to try your version lol That's why I didn't find the GT4 layout in 1.3, I have multiple Sonomas so I used the wrong one. I tried the 1.3 version but it also actually doesn't load. Is CM and any CSP stuff required for this mod?

Last edited:
Unfortunately it wont load. I've tried to delete the KN5 files and I have completely disabled replays (I'm on vanilla AC, no CM), but it still didn't help. I've also realized that I never got to try your version lol That's why I didn't find the GT4 layout in 1.3, I have multiple Sonomas so I used the wrong one. I tried the 1.3 version but it also actually doesn't load. Is CM and any CSP stuff required for this mod?
You need to use a content manager and a custom shader patch.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back