INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys, just dl´d and installed the maingame and this Indycar-Mod.
Unfortunately I can not select the classical tracks like Laguna Seca, Long Beach etc. The tracks are listed in the tracks folder... Did I miss something while installing? I also installed the Mid Ohio track mod via the content manager... But it also doesn´t show up...
Any help will be much appreciated.

Guys, just dl´d and installed the maingame and this Indycar-Mod.
Unfortunately I can not select the classical tracks like Laguna Seca, Long Beach etc. The tracks are listed in the tracks folder... Did I miss something while installing? I also installed the Mid Ohio track mod via the content manager... But it also doesn´t show up...
Any help will be much appreciated.
Do you have any USA DLC from Reiza installed ?

Hi Guys,
need urgent help... The last 2 weeks the mod worked fine. But today suddenly the pitcrew turned into some strange red "T"s... Using other cars, the pitcrew looks normally... I have uninstalled and installed the mod twice today, but without any positive effect...
Any ideas how to fix this?
Regds
Stefan

Hi Guys,
need urgent help... The last 2 weeks the mod worked fine. But today suddenly the pitcrew turned into some strange red "T"s... Using other cars, the pitcrew looks normally... I have uninstalled and installed the mod twice today, but without any positive effect...
Any ideas how to fix this?
Regds
Stefan
I'm not sure my understanding of the word "urgent" matches yours...
:p - this issue has been introduced by the latest update from Reiza, and I think it affects all car mods. I'm sure there'll be a fix in due course, but a little patience may be required ;)

I'm not sure my understanding of the word "urgent" matches yours...
:p - this issue has been introduced by the latest update from Reiza, and I think it affects all car mods. I'm sure there'll be a fix in due course, but a little patience may be required ;)
Hi Jusk, yeah, didn´t notice the latest update. If this is the problem, I hope the modders will soon bring their own update... :cool:

I get pit crew polygon people after last AMS2 update. Anyone else? Is there a fix?

Attachments

• 20240402112120_1.jpg
    20240402112120_1.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 21
Does anyone else have issues with not being able to complete pit stops for tires? Anytime I request a tire change my car just sits on pit road for an infinite amount of time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.