INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
luijo submitted a new resource:

DALLARA IR18 2023 MOD (Road Version) - Full 2023 Indycar Experience In AMS2

Arguably one of the most exciting open-wheel racing series comes to AMS2, brought to you by afficionados of the sport looking to provide an authentic and accurate representation of the IndyCar Series from a visual and driving physics standpoint.

Special Thanks!
KAOS Modding Team - for helping with testing, 3D model updates, and suggestions
Jusk & Scar - amazing liveries and previews, testing, suggestions/feedback (visual & physics), AI file
GvsE & Robbi (PC Modding Group) - physics...

Read more about this resource...

When I've applied mods, AMS2 won't launch in VR for me anymore. Anyone having the same issue as me or a solution?

It even shows it's running AVX (this is the VR executable, right?)

Turns out, don't leave JSGME open. When closed VR works again.

Last edited:
Hallo
Ich bin nach der Anleitung im Video gegangen, wenn ich aber jetzt das Spiel starte kommt die Meldung.
"dieses Spiel ist nicht für diese Plattform verfügbar"
6 Dateien werden bei der Fehlersuche bemängelt und von Steam neu runtergeleaden und AMS2 funktioniert wieder.
Ich spiele am PC und über Steam,was mache ich falsch?
Bin für jeden Hinweis Dankbar

thank you for the mod, this is amazing news :thumbsup:
however I have one doubt when installing the mod
after I did it all and install the mod itself then I was to install bootfiles I got this warning

Untitled.png

what should I do ?

edit:
ok in the video he simply overwrite those
I'll try the same
wish me a good luck :D

Last edited:
Amazing work - thank you! Having a great time with this already.

Is there a .psp car template included in the mod anywhere, or do I just open the my_team.dds and paint on that?

ok, I have tested the mod

and all I can say is

star-trek-first-contant.gif

it's just one beautiful piece of art :inlove::inlove:
the whole thing.
just one thing I found AI is rather slow on starts
but that's just a minor for me now, I just pretend I had a bad start also :D

a huuuge thank you to everyone involved :thumbsup::thumbsup:
this is how cars look for those who want another proof
AMS2AVX_2023_03_21_21_42_24_967.jpg

and this is me....
AMS2AVX_2023_03_21_20_31_32_582.jpg

pumping the gas :D as you can see

1) English forum
2) Did you get the latest version of the bootfiles? (1.4.6.1)
3) Did you copy paste from the install instructions into vehiclelist.lst & driveline.rg?
4) Did you select the bootfiles last in JSGME?
Where do we get the bootfiles? I didn't see anything in the zip, that's the only thing that's holding up my install of this. Thanks!

EDIT: Figured it out, would've been useful if it was mentioned the bootfiles had to be downloaded elsewhere.

Last edited:
Great mod, fantastic work, great in VR

Some quick feedback.

- I don't know if its because these are road versions but there doesn't appear to be any slipsteam on ovals, haven't tested this on road courses
- it cost 5-6 FPS I am assuming that becuase of the high detailed cockpit, which is fantastic

EDIT: Figured it out, would've been useful if it was mentioned the bootfiles had to be downloaded elsewhere.
Ok, so please can you help me (and maybe others) also to find this, where can i find these bootfiles??

edit: ok, so they are always changing after each update, so its best to make a google search with "bootfiles ams2" and then you will find it.

Last edited:
hi ive downloaded this mod and gone through procese of installing when i start game the base indycar is in game but none of the liverys are there does any one know how to get all the liverys to show up with this mod

Hello, I have followed all of the instructions perfectly yet when I launch the game the car is not there. Does anybody know why this is happening? I’ve double and triple checked and I don’t see what I’m doing wrong, the car is just simply not showing up.

Edit: i fixed it by deactivating the mods with JSGME then "Verifying the integrity of game files". After that just reinstalled everything like new and it worked.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back