INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry I didn't see the other posts about this. I found the patch in the discord as mentioned earlier in this thread and it seems to fix the problem.
Where i get a new patch for this mod? What is discord? Give me please a link to the patch - i need a new version for this mod, cause i have no sound in AMS 2 after Vers. 1.5.6.1

Hello , i have a question.... is it also possible to add the orginal driver suits and helmet for all teams?
Screenshot 2024-04-15 155455_small.jpg

Yes - we might have some news on that soon...

I LOVE this mod. The only reason I don't race it more is that even if I'm not locking my wheels, it feels like the tire wear is off the map. It's alarming how fast they degrade. Is that something that can be looked at it? Or do indycar tires go off fast?

I LOVE this mod. The only reason I don't race it more is that even if I'm not locking my wheels, it feels like the tire wear is off the map. It's alarming how fast they degrade. Is that something that can be looked at it? Or do indycar tires go off fast?
I have noticed that too. If you switch to the black tire, they tend to last longer and the delta between the tires isn't something you can't overcome.

The file will not unzip,so copy and paste will not work until the compressed file can be unzippped. Any one have a solution based one my issue?
What app are you using to open the archive? It's not a ZIP file but a RAR file.
I personally use 7-Zip, and I just tested it on this mod a moment ago with no problems.
Another possibility is that your download is corrupted, but if the two computers you tried had separately downloaded the file then I'm guessing the problem lies with the app you're using...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.