Illegal mods, steer clear of them. Simracing604, we stand with you too.

So disgusted by their actions to such a great guy. Followed Mike for years now, he's the reason I upgraded from console to PC, he's taught me more than I can share. He encouraged those like me to join his first league which I did and had a blast finishing in the back. I'll show my support by not giving my business to these thief's and upon Mike's return do better at liking his awesome content. Don't let this break your spirit Mike!

Ev-zWv6WEAkj3FA.png
A random children's TV quite comes to mind right now...

Mega lol. Compared the steering wheel of Codies F1 2012 versus Sim Dream's Grand Prix 2012 trailer. They're identical. However on SimDream you can tell it's a quick rip using 3DSimEd as the dials in the AC mod are pointed at the default positions of each dial, resulting in the wrong options (note how the red TYRE dial is pointed at Inters despite AC having no rain, whereas in the codies shot it's pointed at DRY as it should be).

F1 2012 steering wheel.jpg

Mega lol. Compared the steering wheel of Codies F1 2012 versus Sim Dream's Grand Prix 2012 trailer. They're identical. However on SimDream you can tell it's a quick rip using 3DSimEd as the dials in the AC mod are pointed at the default positions of each dial, resulting in the wrong options (note how the red TYRE dial is pointed at Inters despite AC having no rain, whereas in the codies shot it's pointed at DRY as it should be).

View attachment 452865
Wow, that's very identical. How come every single time someone steals, they fail at hiding it very badly. It's like a pattern. Thats like saying, Hi, I stole something, please expose me for it.

Wow, that's very identical. How come every single time someone steals, they fail at hiding it very badly. It's like a pattern. Thats like saying, Hi, I stole something, please expose me for it.

It's because they're **** at modding, if they were any good they'd make it themselves from scratch, but they're not. So they hack it together and make a quick buck off the unsuspecting folk who are not privvy to the details we all are.

I think it's absolutely disgusting what's happened today. I can't believe it. Honestly, if I lived in the same country as Simdream I'd LOVE to know exactly where they live, and smack them right in the centre of their face. I sincerely hope from a legal stand point there time is numbered. They are disgusting people who should be utterly ashamed of themselves. I suppose all we can do is report, report, report their videos on YouTube, give them a taste of their own medicine.

Wow, I don't know why I am surprised but seeing it displayed like this is insane.
This is my personal opinion (nothing to do with the one of my VRC's partners but i am pretty sure that they think the same). I think SimDream didn't completly understand their move against Mike (SimRacing604) and they didn't know the repercussions of this in the big community that is Sim Racing. Now that the spotlight is on them, they are exposed and scared that this is going to bite them in the a##.

So, Mike (SimRacing604), WE the community of simracing are standing by your side don't give up the fight !

#WESTANDWITHMIKE

Last edited:
This is my personal opinion (nothing to do with the one of my VRC's partners but i am pretty sure that they think the same). I think SimDream didn't completly understand their move against Mike (SimRacing604) and they didn't know the repercussions of this in the big community that is Sim Racing. Now that the spotlight is on them, they are exposed and scared that this is going to bite them in the a##.

So, Mike (SimRacing604), WE the community of simracing are standing by your side don't give up the fight !

#WESTANDWITHMIKE
I hope they are proper crapping it!

If anyone is interested type into Google Simracing604 Twitter, Mike has supplied a link to their channel where you can report what they've done, fairly straight forward process. Hopefully someone will read one report and reverse the direction of his channels trajectory.

This may be common knowledge but I've not had time to read this entire thread so just found it now. Surely this is better than just sitting there and taking it.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 293 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 192 45.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 209 48.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 88 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 116 27.2%
Back