Hey, I'm mostly lapping on Nurburgring Nordschleife and racing with the AI on the highest difficulty level, but the AI brakes meaninglessly in unlikely places and at unexpected moments, choosing to drive in a nonsensical line outside the racing line. Can you please make a new AI line for Nurburgring Nordschleife? Or can you help me how to fix this problem?

You can watch examples on my channel or you can drive.

Nürburgring ai line was not perfect, there's a corner ai always go across the grass, also the total lap time wasn't decent even 100% ai​

First you wasting time racing against a machine, but you're quite mislead about racing lines, there are not racing lines in a race since the condition of the track and traffic will dictate your lines in other words the whole operation becomes strategical and the way your brain handle the pressure in milliseconds is called RACECRAFT therefore improve your race craft instead of blaming a program that not matter how advanced it is never gonna beat the human brain. In qualification there is a racing line in optimal conditions but only a novice of the sport would expect the same trajectory in open battle.

Last edited:
First you wasting time racing against a machine, but you're quite mislead about racing lines, there are not racing lines in a race since the condition of the track and traffic will dictate your lines in other words the whole operation becomes strategical and the way your brain handle the pressure in milliseconds is called RACECRAFT therefore improve your race craft instead of blaming a program that not matter how advanced it is never gonna beat the human brain. In qualification there is a racing line in optimal conditions but only a novice of the sport would expect the same trajectory in open battle.
my mate you wrote a long and useless article. my technique and race knowledge are both at a high level. you are talking to someone who has won many prestigious tournaments. i advise you to have knowledge about the other person before making a judgment on a subject, otherwise you are very likely to be embarrassed :) i was just asking for a new ai line to be designed for ai, which is far from my level. offline mode is the basis of a game, you should learn this.

You could try adjusting the aihints file in the track's data folder. And/or you can even make your own "fast lane" file using the ai app in game. There are several tutorials out there on the subject. ;)

Last edited:
You can also try only using good quality mod cars, which have as big an impact on the quality of the AI drivers as the track itself.

Terrible rips from other games quite often have zero effort put into the AI settings of the cars.

Oh yeah, the cars! If you unpack the data file in the car folder, you can also use the in game ai app to adjust the way the ai drive the car. You are a fast driver, so especially on a track like this, you may never get them to the level you would like. It's just the limitations of ac. You should be able to make them better than they were, though. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back