i love this game !!!!

Last night i setup a Server to race with a friend and 20 AI using the new updated Ferrari Challenge. I would like to use more AI but my friend is from Australia and doesn't have a very good connection as he claims it's pretty poor Internet in his Country.

We had some awesome races with the AI at both Road America and the new Road Atlanta. The Ferrari Challenge is a step up among the majority of rF2 mods in physics and detail throughout the cockpit. I setup the Server's "Real Road" using "Naturally Progressing" in the 20 minute Qualify and throughout the Race Session. Also, varied the weather starting out from clear and gradually progressing to light clouds, partially cloudy, mostly cloudy then overcast.

AI strength to 95% and aggression to 30% but i will use 98% in my next race at Road America!

Final comment about our races: I thought i died and went to Heaven. Yes, the Ferrari physics are that great along with the best AI opponents you can get in a race simulator!!

Last edited:
Forgot to mention i set TC=low and ABS=low but you might want to use more TC which depends on your skill level. If you use Natural Progressing Real Road then be easy on throttle/brakes until the "Real Road" gets the grip built up!

So be careful as these cars don't have the high down force like those GT3's produce with their large wing pkg. but they do handle well in a very unique way as this is why it's a "Ferrari".

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back