I just can't get the audio right, AI sounds like its blipping the throttle everywhere

Hi guys.

Could you all help me with the audio in RF2 please? I just cant get the levels right and the AI engine noise is so OP, it just sounds like all 30 cars around me are constantly blipping the throttle

cheers

What Emery said

You need to play with all audio levels I drop most everything. Engine @ 100 and headphones on very low setting are still be too loud, like Ai and/or online you need way higher engine then competitors
Many things to adjust per mod
Like with Eves and Sparks when they lift or brake they make very odd noise, if you don't turn down
effects you can hear it 400 metre away
Odd to me that no sim has audio: helmet or no helmet
The sounds we have and want are all best recordings for " open environment " ie: using speakers
Helmets sound should / would be totally different to anything we have

I sure some rF2 sound levels @ 100+ get distorted like recording levels were too high

Last edited:
Yeah just audio settings
Right, sorry I was a little dense.

I use a 6.1 Yamaha AV receiver with classic big speakers circa 1990 and a 12 inch subwoofer for a rich full spectrum. Sadly, rF2 is the only current sim not producing surround sound; it's always stereo-only, though you can tell Windows to copy the stereo to the rear speakers.

Otherwise, I think I'm using the default volumes these days. Haven't touched them since S397 re-balanced volume levels a couple three years ago.

1605894768554.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back