I live in Turkey and Turkey banned Paypal in 2016. So I can't buy premium, there is a pay without Paypal account option in Paypal yes but there is no Turkey in country section so I can't be a member. And I don't know anyone who can buy me a one then i send them the money. what now?
05''10''2023 06;15PM.jpg

Hello, unfortunately this is Turkish problem that I don't have a solution for. The only alternative is that you ask a friend from outside Turkey to gift it and then pay him via another payment service.

Out of interest: are all payment providers banned in Turkey or just Paypal?

Do you have regular credit cards? There are other online pay sites that might work.

"PayPal hasn’t been available in Turkey since 2016. The tech company withdrew from the local economy over licensing issues with the Turkish banking authority. A local alternative, BKM Express, is often used in PayPal’s absence."

Hello, unfortunately this is Turkish problem that I don't have a solution for. The only alternative is that you ask a friend from outside Turkey to gift it and then pay him via another payment service.

Out of interest: are all payment providers banned in Turkey or just Paypal?
i don't think others banned in turkey as i know it just paypal. and again where can i found a guy that give me a membership and wat me to send him or how can i trust im i'm not a gamer gorl

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back