Hungaroring Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Hungaroring Complete Track Texture Update Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Hungoring Complete Track Texture Update - Realistic look for the Hugoring & F1 Skin Pack | Only High Res. Textures

Hi Guys

Just want to first thank @Sascha Guenther for providing me the link Tiago Lima's version and updated by ACTK (1.1).

I'm assuming that most of you already have this version, if not there is a download link available in my download.

There's not much freedom with the banners due to the mapping of them. Tried several versions and designs and this is the best way to place all logos. I've placed all banners in such a way that there's flow around the track and also...

Read more about this resource...

It appears to work with the ACU version as well.
They all from the same base but this one is the updated version of the ACU one from what I understood.

I recommend using the track the that I updated.

There are several improvements with is updated version and my texture update.

Last edited:
I have the acu 1.1 version and going back and forth, there are several improvements over the one you have linked. It has several animations (flags etc..) I am just glad your skin and additions work on it.

I have the acu 1.1 version and going back and forth, there are several improvements over the one you have linked. It has several animations (flags etc..) I am just glad your skin and additions work on it.
Can you send a link where I can download this track, would like to compare myself, obviously if it is better, would make sense.

Please send it to my PM. We are not allowed to post links to other sites here in a public space.

Have tried all versions now and the one I updated seems to me the best.

Tree's are wrong, they look like they come from a Australian track as this trees can even be seen at Bathurst, I could be wrong but trees don't look right.

The grass I prefer in the version I updated, looks more lush.

There's also the back ground scenery at a far distance that's missing.

I think it's what you prefer, but my textures definitely don't work with this track, they would have to be reset and readjusted.

I think I will leave the track as is, too me the overall appearance seems to be better in the version I updated.

Want the night lighting and the moving flags, then the track will be close to perfect :)

Will have to look at the files later and see what I can do.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

@chas1723 @Zombie Boy

From what I can see or have tried, there are only two versions that have received various updates.

Others that I have tried are below par so not even worth trying.

They are all from the base so getting the best out of both shouldn't be a problem.

I really like Jim Lloyd's version, it's the trees types that look out of place to and the back ground is missing.

In the end it all comes down to personal taste or preference. One thing that I must mention is that my update definitely does not work with Jim Lloyd's version.

There's nothing wrong with my update or his update. Tracks have different settings for different materials so his settings don't work with how I updated my textures.

Several same banners have very different color tones, rumble strips are all out and and a bunch of other things including the tarmac being far too dark. Color tones of the grass don't match the trees or the rest of the environment.

You just can't mix two different settings.

I will see how I can update adding other features like the moving flags, night lightning and other settings that can be added.

Last edited:
yeah....I am using Jim Lloyds version. I saw where you skin had updated the sponsor boards so I thought it was good all the way around. I have tried the Hungaroring you have updated and that track is missing all the new csp features. I will revisit it if you are able to fix these things as your track skins are top notch.

yeah....I am using Jim Lloyds version. I saw where you skin had updated the sponsor boards so I thought it was good all the way around. I have tried the Hungaroring you have updated and that track is missing all the new csp features. I will revisit it if you are able to fix these things as your track skins are top notch.
I will get the best of all in one version, just give me some time, have worked flat out for the last 5 days on this track.

Very difficult to update old F1 tracks because of their style.

You will notice how different my skins are to the Kunos track updates. To match the same style as the F1 tracks is actually quite hard, or let's say different. You just have to design things differently with these tracks and they take a lot more time.

If you don't then everything looks fake and flat.

No rush.
It's odd that the ACTK version that you are using doesn't have these features as they are usually the first thing that Easy adds to his updates. He is a tester for Ilja, so he is usually ahead of the curve on new CSP features.
It could be that it is one of his older updates, made prior to these new features being implemented. Drop him a message over on GT Planet and I'm sure he will add the new features.

EDIT: I should also add that the trees in Jim Lloyd's version are easy to change. It's just another skin. But it's up to you which version you choose to update. There are fans of both versions, after all.

Last edited:
when you say yours does not work with the jim lloyd version, do you mean the textures will show but the colors are wrong or do you mean the textures will not show?

Guys please do not add any updates to this track as the track is going to change.

I'm busy with Jim Lloyd version which is the best, it has everything.

My textures just have to be set correctly to his settings.

Will update later tonight.

Last edited:
Guys please do not add any updates to this track as the track is going to change.

I'm busy with Jim Lloyd version which is the best, it has everything.

My textures just have to be set correctly to his settings.

Will update later tonight.
Great Thanks - Just wanted to let you know that the light would work as you asked

Great Thanks - Just wanted to let you know that the light would work as you asked
I'm sure it works, just don't want updates to this track if it's going to change.

Please in future never stop assisting, any help is always appreciated.

Let me get this this version out and we can tackle any problems with the new version.

ClimaxF1 updated Hungaring Complete Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

Converted my update to work with Jim Lloyd's version

Hi Guys

Just want to thank a few guys first, Jim Lloyd for his update on the ACU version and thank you to @Sascha Guenther @asehauDLM @chas1723 @Cozy61 for providing me links with constructive feedback. This was fun :)

Converting my texture update to work with Jim Lloyd's ACU version was no joke, out of 110 textures I had to reset 91 and was it worth, track looks amazing or I will let you guys be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Hungaring Complete Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

V2.0 fix

Hi guys

Really sorry for the re-upload, forgot to rename the new background loading pics.

Just want to thank you to a few guys first, Jim Lloyd for his update on the ACU version and thank you to @Sascha Guenther @asehauDLM @chas1723 @Cozy61 @Zombie Boy for providing me links with constructive feedback. This was fun :)

Converting my texture update to work with Jim...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back