Hulk's DiRT 3 Remake Mod 2018

DiRT Rally Hulk's DiRT 3 Remake Mod 2018 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Incredible Hulk submitted a new resource:

Hulk's Dirt 3 Remake Mod 2018 - Dirt 3, remake, graphic

Hulk's Dirt 3 Remake Mod 2018

According to Steam there are currently more active Dirt 3 than Dirt 4 players.

There is no special place here for Dirt 3 mods but as Dirt 3 gave many cars, sounds and liveries to it’s older brother its time that this abandonware receive something back from Dirt Rally.

Enjoy!

Marllow Citroen C4 WRC Rally New Zealand 2008 4K converted for Dirt3 used in...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, this mod has broken my install. I've tried uninstalling, deleting the game folder then reinstalling but I still just get a blank green screen on the main menu, all i can see is the quit option when i press escape. Any ideas please?

Hi, this mod has broken my install. I've tried uninstalling, deleting the game folder then reinstalling but I still just get a blank green screen on the main menu, all i can see is the quit option when i press escape. Any ideas please?
Green screen is a known Dirt 3 issue and not a mod specific error. Please try a fix from this thread
https://steamcommunity.com/app/321040/discussions/0/611702631212622902/

Although try the mod without DX11 shaders folder as it makes games crushing on some configurations.
Hope it helps!

Hello, thanks for your help. That fixed the issue. Unfortunately, however, I still can't get your mod to work. I get the error message 'Dirt 3 executable has stopped working'. I have tried with and without the dx11 folder.

Hello, thanks for your help. That fixed the issue. Unfortunately, however, I still can't get your mod to work. I get the error message 'Dirt 3 executable has stopped working'. I have tried with and without the dx11 folder.

Thanks for reporting and sorry for inconveniences but as the last resolution you should try only replacing postprocess folder or for the bare bones of Remake mod only the "effects.xml" from the postprocess folder. It's the 90% of the magic anyway :)

Hulk, I have tried your mod and it's actually pretty cool.

To work on PC I was required to remove a few files. I had to remove around 10 files in total (otherwise it crash on launch) but overall it works very well!

The tracks look good, the menus look good, the lighting looks good and the ford looks brilliant. My only complain is the yellow / orange trees seem to have noticeable pop in or fade in, but I suspect that's engine related.

I know you are not actively working on this projectanymore, however I have 1 piece of feedback that I hope you would consider doing...

Your camera.xml for the ford is PERFECT!
Would you consider creating a pack of "cameras.xml" for all cars in the game?

The camera file alone is about an 80% improvement to the game for me, and I would love to have this camera position and transition in all the other disciplines, is there any way you would consider doing this?

Maybe you would consider creating Dirt 2 HD remake in the future, or new cameras.xml for Dirt 2 (dash cam) I'd be more than happy to help, give you my time and do 50% of the cars if you asvice me on how to do it.

Great work, I real,y do hope you consider doing more.

Hi RimJobRacer

Glad that you like it :)

I saw many have problems on PC with this mod. To repeat - I made mod on Mac and all PC dirt mods work on Mac but it's not vice versa obviously.
Could You please first post here and in comments on download page, what files did You deleted to make it work for you on PC.
Than I can maybe repackage and reupload whole mod to some PC and Mac version.

Regarding cameras.xml they are from the Dirt Rally and as far as I can remember it just works if you find the same car.
Also Dirt Rally 4k textures need just a little bit work to make it compatible with Dirt 3.
If You ever decide to keep this going in some new cars please add fantastic "Alternate Physics" cfg files as they also seams to just work with Dirt 3. Exbagboy doesn't have anything against that.

After all, I (We :)) have Dirt Rally but just can't run it on my old rig and moded Dirt 3 looks and run fantastic on aged hardware.

I don't have Dirt 2 sorry.

bugs if i have shaderpack.pssg and ui.pssg from this mod my game rip on boot plus i had to remove dustmap.pssg as well as it did the rip as well on pc. hard to tell what you need to do to fix it you could run win 10 in a vm to test it and fix

After installed this mod I lost the ffb, uninstalled and cleaned everything, re installed .... nothing, no more road feedback ... i had so much fun for 1 hour ... and then I tried this to lose the fun; just be carefull

Hi, is the 50Mb including all the downloads listed below or do you have to download all the separate links. Thanks for the great mod btw. Graphics look really nice!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back