rF2 Howston Dissenter @ Watkins Glen - Thu 11 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Joakim Skalstad

so this is the Hot Wheels counterpart...I wanted to write challenger...but it´s not a Challenger...something else....anyway...

See U tomorrow on track!!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Hi i'm new here. Please sign me up for the race. Thanks ;)
Welcome to club racing at RD Daniel. I will do my best to make you feel at home.
The only thing that I would ask, is that you read and consider the out Club Racing Rules - linked in the first post of this thread. I look forward to seeing you on track and, hopefully, chatting to you on TeamSpeak.

If you have any questions please ask - there are no stupid questions. Feel free to contact me via PM if you would prefer.

All the best and see you on Thursday.

Cheers

Denis :thumbsup:

Hello, I'm in. What is this car? I have never heard from it. The design reminds me of the Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 cover car. I hope it handles well and will try it this morning... ahem, afternoon.
Welcome Ernest.
The car is based on a 1970s Ford Maverick. The road car was nothing special, but this version is a beast. See you on track. :)

Sorry but can't make this one because I am quite busy doing repairs on my boat this week .... a welder is coming down tomorrow to fix two items on the self furling system on the boat so I am tied up. Have fun.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.