rF2 Howston Dissenter @ Watkins Glen - Thu 11 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thank you very much for the invite, Denis. Two minor complications: 1) I don't have RF2 yet, and 2) my rig is dismantled. Attending to the latter first, but very tempted by RF2 content!
Ah, well you can't fault me for effort. :roflmao:
Seriously though, we're always looking for new members. Look out for rF2 in the Steam summer sale - should be happening soon. The base game is often half price or so. I would only buy content that you know you're gonna use and only on sale if I were you. I would recommend Sebring though, it's a masterpiece IMO. :thumbsup:

@Peter Stokman ,@MJBTV ,@Jack Smith ,@Luca Ciarfella ,@Stephen Gibb ,@tim80810 ,@pattikins ,@Victor Jimenez ,@Quic Vic ,@Knut Mattheisen ,@Magnus Dahlgren ,@Enzork ,@Martin Fiala

:thumbsup:
This combo is a little tricky and will require a little practice, but it's gonna be a hoot if we can get a dozen+ guys on track. Any of you fine gents wanna give it a try?

Luca, the pic in the flyer is just a place holder. Any chance of one of your cool pics?

Cheers

I'm a bit busy in this days. I have to finish a work first, and then I'll do some practice and I'll let you know for the race. And I'll take a picture, too;), if it won't be too late:D

@Peter Stokman ,@MJBTV ,@Jack Smith ,@Luca Ciarfella ,@Stephen Gibb ,@tim80810 ,@pattikins ,@Victor Jimenez ,@Quic Vic ,@Knut Mattheisen ,@Magnus Dahlgren ,@Enzork ,@Martin Fiala

:thumbsup:
This combo is a little tricky and will require a little practice, but it's gonna be a hoot if we can get a dozen+ guys on track. Any of you fine gents wanna give it a try?

Luca, the pic in the flyer is just a place holder. Any chance of one of your cool pics?

Cheers

Thanks for the shout Denis. Count me in :)

aOoBA6x.jpg

Did a short test with this beauty ;)
Btw, the server is still named Celica :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play