F1 2011 How would you describe your driving style?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Just a quick random general discussions thread.

Here to discuss on racing styles...

What would you say is your racing style?..
What are some of it's pros and cons and does it ever change depending on a situation or?..

I would say that I have an aggressive racing style. Not aggressive as in dangerous but more of a driver that consumes resources, haha...such as tyres and fuel. I always seem to attack the curb too much and somehow always manage to make my car understeer, even if the settings are that that makes turning much smoother and easier...sometimes vice versa too.

So just put down which kind of race driver you are, it would be great to share racing style knowledge etc.

Relatively aggressive when a have to, not afraid to stick it up the inside... or round the outside :wink:

Would much rather have a little oversteer, and I generally like to induce a tighter turn by kicking out the back and controlling the throttle before counter steering out.

Would like to think of myself as a bit like this...

Conservative on the first lap, then more aggressive as the race goes on until i have a "moment", then its conservative again as it builds up into craziness. I also think im quite a late braker. I typically have a bit of over steer too but

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back