How to install RSRBR and RBR CZ?

Could anyone write step by step in the easiest form how to install RSRBR and RBR CZ? I want to have it the most clean as it could be (I mean RBR folders)

I tried to use dblInstall, but this program is not working on my pc, I dont know why. Is there any other way to install two different plugins without dblInstall?

I solved problem in 50%. I tried to use program on Safe mode and it worked, but problem with msconfig and Regedit isnt solved, but it is post in computers and tech section. Thanks Nigel for help, without you I wold be still in the same place!

Just stumbled across this topic.
Could anyone write step by step in the easiest form how to install RSRBR and RBR CZ? I want to have it the most clean as it could be (I mean RBR folders)

I tried to use dblInstall, but this program is not working on my pc, I dont know why. Is there any other way to install two different plugins without dblInstall?

The solution is very simple, I have both installed on my PC for a loooooong time.
1. You just install a fresh copy of RBR (I pick an RSRBR folder, because more auto-installers are coming out for it on a frequent basis), let's say @ D:\RBR-RSRBR\. Patch it to 1.02.
2. Just copy the entire folder to another location, say D:\RBR-CZ\.
3. Install RSRBR in the first location normally, the original install path is going to be picked up by all RSRBR installers, so updating will be a breeze.
4. Make the second installation folder you RBR-CZ installation. Install there tracks, cars, plugin, the whole nine yards. Most of the Czech installers don't pick the path from registry anyway, so it doesn't make it more inconvenient having your registry entries pointed elsewhere.
5. Enjoy. Works like a charm :).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back