How to change the random AI names and nationality

Hello world AC people,

I searched, found and downloaded the NationalitiesAndNames.json file in the NationalitiesAndNames.zip archive which I sent to the C:\Users\MyNickname\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data (User)\Miscellaneous\ folder.
So far so good.
When I launch Content Manager 0.8 I have the names and flags that I defined, but out of 8 cars there are always 3 or 4 carrying the German flag, and a player who is not in my list appears.

Do you have an idea to remove this player that I don't know, and which distorts my leaderboard display?

I warmly thank you!

forum gtplanet post-13065068
steamcommunity 6637787280763978303
racedepartment downloads (lost link)

Hello world AC people,

I searched, found and downloaded the NationalitiesAndNames.json file in the NationalitiesAndNames.zip archive which I sent to the C:\Users\MyNickname\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data (User)\Miscellaneous\ folder.
So far so good.
When I launch Content Manager 0.8 I have the names and flags that I defined, but out of 8 cars there are always 3 or 4 carrying the German flag, and a player who is not in my list appears.

Do you have an idea to remove this player that I don't know, and which distorts my leaderboard display?

I warmly thank you!

forum gtplanet post-13065068
steamcommunity 6637787280763978303
racedepartment downloads (lost link)
If you mean those fake names when building a custom championship.....

I don`t use the content manager but you could start with vanilla launcher and go to custom championships. There you can edit it and change everything to your likeing´s

J'ai trouvé l'erreur !
{
"skinname": "35",
"country": "",
"drivername": "",
"team": "",
"number": "35"
}
{
"skinname": "Rote Sau",
"drivername": "Heyer-Schikentanz",
"country": "Germany",