Homemade load cell pedal

I apologize on behalf of Heusinkveld... We are a bit on edge because elsewhere on the internet somebody is using our company name to sell a bad copy of our pedals using our name.

However it is not the topic starter as far as I can see, the design is different. And you actually did a good job as far as I can see, unlike the ... problem .. we have elsewhere on the internet! :)

For personal use of course we don't mind people borrowing ideas at all.

Sorry about that! We are a bit sleep deprived so we made the mistake here! :)

Edit: Of course if we see people trying to commercially sell things that look a lot like our products, we will try to take action. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i was referring to heuskinvelds post about "infringement", not the DIY people who dare to think they can make something for themselves. And i do agree that copying something and selling it is also wrong! I'm sure much work went into the design and i'd be unhappy as well is someone "borrowed" it and sold an inferior copy for less money.

as an avid DIYer myself, i've always found that all the people that stand around and tell you that you can't do something usually shut up when you're finished. :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back