HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

That is a lot of DNFs, making results hard to understand. For example, Sato is fast but that podium looks like F1 Baku 2017 :D
As for tables, I think it would be easier to read results if you copied them to excel and format it in columns.
Also, could you use full names for drivers?
In the end, the most important, how does this affect 2017, do we again choose deivers or we keep them and can buy/sell? Do we have any impact on chassis/engine?

Yeah, could you at least capitalise the first letter of the driver's surnames and write the team owner for each driver please.

That is a lot of DNFs, making results hard to understand. For example, Sato is fast but that podium looks like F1 Baku 2017 :D
As for tables, I think it would be easier to read results if you copied them to excel and format it in columns.
Also, could you use full names for drivers?
In the end, the most important, how does this affect 2017, do we again choose deivers or we keep them and can buy/sell? Do we have any impact on chassis/engine?
sorry I cannot use full name
yes you need to choose driver again
and you can Upgrade your chassis for 3 times in the full game

@bosco lam
1) For full name or just capital first letter, I don't understand why you can't use it?
2) As for owned chassis, is there a money involved? Or we can just upgrade whenever we like? Which will lead to everyone going for maximum upgrade all the time.
3) If we are just picking drivers for every season without any bidding or some rules (or even having any clue who has what skill), I can make you simple random script that will generate 11 teams with 33 drivers from the list and that's it. I don't see what's our role in the game (as said above).:(

@bosco lam
1) For full name or just capital first letter, I don't understand why you can't use it?
2) As for owned chassis, is there a money involved? Or we can just upgrade whenever we like? Which will lead to everyone going for maximum upgrade all the time.
3) If we are just picking drivers for every season without any bidding or some rules (or even having any clue who has what skill), I can make you simple random script that will generate 11 teams with 33 drivers from the list and that's it. I don't see what's our role in the game (as said above).:(
so can you make me the random picking program?

so can you make me the random picking program?
Don't take this the wrong way, but I wasn't really serious with it. That would just take away a part of our (players) role in the game. And players should be the main goal for the game. All these suggestions and question we give you, are in order to help to make the game good as forum game. :thumbsup:
As for points for upgrades, those are the ones that we win in races, right? 200 for win and so on... So that means for example: if I win in 3 seasons then I have enough points for 1 upgrade?

Yeah, I concur with others that you need to a lot more preparation to have a successful run with this. You really have to think what us as players get out of this if picking random drivers is all there is to it. Having the driver names written right would be nice as well, as well as answering to our questions before going ahead and running the races (e.g. about Stroll's eligibility).

Don't take this wrong, it's just a helpful hint. You can make this work but first you need properly written rules and info so that everyone knows what they are signing up for.

What he means is, it would be the best to do already these next test races with proposed changes. That way all of us can see how that works and change it before starting the game for real. That's why this is TEST run, to test different things. :thumbsup:

P.S. Trust me, I know how it is when failing with game, been there done that. :( I spent a lot of time thinking about rules and setting everything up. But after setting a thread here and getting feedback from players, all went super fast and I got much better game then I could plan myself.Unfortunately, I had to call it off due to lack of time to run it. :(

@bosco lam he is right. We want you to succeed. We are a fraternity here!! I say update your game and test it here again. Maybe ask us for more to do like setting up skills and upgrades soon.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.