HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

ok, my opinion, but now i'm convinced that eurovision is just an event where countries can give a political message with a shitty song which will win anyway because everyone feels sad for them

ok, my opinion, but now i'm convinced that eurovision is just an event where countries can give a political message with a shitty song which will win anyway because everyone feels sad for them
How else do you think Serbia could have taken a win? (2007) :roflmao:

I actually liked our song when I was watching as a kid. Still remember the lyrics more or less. But I realized it's actually garbage. Like 95% of all Eurovision songs.
I don't think I've watched it since 2014 or so.

How else do you think Serbia could have taken a win? (2007) :roflmao:

I actually liked our song when I was watching as a kid. Still remember the lyrics more or less. But I realized it's actually garbage. Like 95% of all Eurovision songs.
I don't think I've watched it since 2014 or so.
yeah i'm still salty that the netherlands lost out to a man with a beard who wants to be a woman... Political correctness > quality music and that's just utter bs

I want to play a rally car game on my rusty old PS3. Any suggestions? I would be using my basic Thrustmaster T300 RS in a converted IKEA rocking chair.

I want to play a rally car game on my rusty old PS3. Any suggestions? I would be using my basic Thrustmaster T300 RS in a converted IKEA rocking chair.
I've not played any PS3 rally game actually. I have Dirt 3 on PC which I got in a bundle but never had the time to play it, and I had dirt rally at the time.
I can recommend Dirt rally though (PS4 only I think?), very fun handling and stages especially on the T300. Then dirt 4 when you get bored of the same stages over and over, I feel they have less character but are more random.

PS: I prefer a soft and comfortable chair. At least softened with some pillows (what I did when I brought my setup to my grandparents). Here at home I have a good office chair, it can lean backwards but when I race I disable this feature.

What about a navigator? Do they come with a little guy telling you whats coming?
Yeah, and in both dirt rally and dirt 4 you can adjust him to talk sooner or later (I'm pretty sure there is even an American accent co driver, at least in dirt 4 :D). I never adjusted it for dirt rally but I think in dirt 4 I made him talk sooner as he was quite late on some corners.

My other hot button is this. Obviously Formula One has a dedicated sim game. As does NASCAR and MotoGP. But is there something on-par with those selections that similates IndyCar? Because I would actually really like that. The cars seem more primal, less gadgets, and a smidge faster because of their use on ovals for half the season. I might actually pre-order a game like that.

My other hot button is this. Obviously Formula One has a dedicated sim game. As does NASCAR and MotoGP. But is there something on-par with those selections that similates IndyCar? Because I would actually really like that. The cars seem more primal, less gadgets, and a smidge faster because of their use on ovals for half the season. I might actually pre-order a game like that.
Grid 3 and Grid Autosport have indycars, but I haven't played either. Both are PS3 games though.
Project CARS 2 also has indycars, but I haven't played it too. I've played the first PCars but pretty sure it has nothing.

Alternatively, there are probably mods for rFactor. Or you could get iRacing, I know they do an organized Daytona 24h event regularly, but is a subscription rather than a one time purchase.

Grid 3 and Grid Autosport have indycars, but I haven't played either. Both are PS3 games though.
Project CARS 2 also has indycars, but I haven't played it too. I've played the first PCars but pretty sure it has nothing.

Alternatively, there are probably mods for rFactor. Or you could get iRacing, I know they do an organized Daytona 24h event regularly, but is a subscription rather than a one time purchase.
i think you mean grid 2, as grid 3 doesn't exist. Both indeed have indycar, but for autosport it's part of the game whereas for grid 2 it was dlc i believe. Grid 2 for me though was more challenging and fun to play, but that's personal preference

WHERE WE DROPPIN' BOYZ?
It's time to start the game. Please PM me with the coordinates of where you would like to land. When I've got everyone's choices, I'll send out the first images to everyone.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 402 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 254 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 272 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.8%
Back