Hockenheimring GP Circuit 2018 update (+ 3 DRS Zones)

Misc Hockenheimring GP Circuit 2018 update (+ 3 DRS Zones) 2018-07-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
INGV4RRCOREjZ submitted a new resource:

Hockenheimring GP Circuit 2018 update (+ 3 DRS Zones) - t78_hockenheimring

Some updates for original track by me. This is my first experience in modding for Assetto Corsa racing simulator. So don't judge strictly :)
Updates:
New billboard textures
• New DRS zones with a label designation (drs boards)
A few new objects

The Hockhenheimring Track w/Multi-layouts 1.2 for AC ►
Download link:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hockenheimring-multi-layout.7223/update?update=13298)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thx,
This track still misses lquite some things, to be as real one. Specially new curbs and some decent physical mesh. Anyone would like to fix it? I would, but don`t have time.

I don't know how to get this working. Doesn't seem CM knows where to put it or what to do with it. Is it a stand alone track? All I see in the files for it is what I think are 3 DRS files and 1 file for 'balloons'? lol

I've tried putting this folder (hockenheim_2018) in AC/content/tracks and it didn't work..at all. I then found the t78_hockenheim track folder, copied the contents from hockenheim_2018 and pasted it in there and it didn't work either. Well I lied, the track appears in CM and I can choose a skin for it (DTM 2019, F1 2019) but when I actually try to race is says "HOCKENHEIM_2018 Track is Missing!"

Very frustrating. I have no idea how to get this mod working. I need it for a DTM championship I wanted to try.. Been working on this for 3 days now ha! Only need this dang track mod to work.. Thanks for any and all help to get this working.

I don't know how to get this working. Doesn't seem CM knows where to put it or what to do with it. Is it a stand alone track? All I see in the files for it is what I think are 3 DRS files and 1 file for 'balloons'? lol

I've tried putting this folder (hockenheim_2018) in AC/content/tracks and it didn't work..at all. I then found the t78_hockenheim track folder, copied the contents from hockenheim_2018 and pasted it in there and it didn't work either. Well I lied, the track appears in CM and I can choose a skin for it (DTM 2019, F1 2019) but when I actually try to race is says "HOCKENHEIM_2018 Track is Missing!"

Very frustrating. I have no idea how to get this mod working. I need it for a DTM championship I wanted to try.. Been working on this for 3 days now ha! Only need this dang track mod to work.. Thanks for any and all help to get this working.
PS: I kind of wonder if the problem lies in the models.ini folder for Hockenheim_2018. In the T78, all the .ini files are like models_gp.ini or models_nationals.ini. For hockenheim_2018, there's just a basic models.ini file where in the T78_Hockheim folder, all the model . ini files are designating a track layout.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back