High Plains Raceway

Tracks High Plains Raceway 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GutBomb submitted a new resource:

High Plains Raceway - Small Amateur track near Deer Trail, Colorado

This is my scratch-built version of High Plains Raceway, a small track about an hour east of Denver, Colorado. It's got a lot of elevation changes and it's pretty challenging and fun.

CSP with GrassFX turned on is required. (I guess it will work without them, but it will look pretty bad without)

Feel free to convert or modify.

Features:
Night lighting in the pit area
Sections
AI (It could probably be better)
Starting Lights
4 layouts

View attachment 386999

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

very nice work
only complaint is the curbing is far to rough.
looking at vids on utube cars ride those curbs hard,
while your version sends the cars bouncing.
thanks for sharing.

Thanks again.
I like this track I have never heard of it but you've captured the flavor
of the area and the flow of the track.
It lines up nicely with the vids I looked up.
It looks to new, needs some scuffs and dirt and stains.
But it's fun stuff with the spec & track day cars.

track surface it good overall, is just the low res textures close to the road/kerbs should be improved.
dQ1ugfG.jpg

EEMPjAl.jpg

also double brake markers are rare but it it's like that IRL...

A5rQO4r.jpg

28LRlT0.jpg

Hi, great track - I've enjoyed it so much I'm running it in a championship in about a months time as it's a blast in the old RSR's.
Oddly (As no-one else has mentioned this) I'm finding the track cameras are no-where near the track and therefore don't really show anything other than buildings or very distant cars!

I've edited the camera positions to roughly where I guessed you were putting them for the first 3 sets, and then edited the 4th one into a set that suited me as it only had 5 cameras to begin with.

This was all done for my own use and hasn't been shared, but assuming this isn't a weird download bug at my end would you be interested in the files to add to any future updates? Or I upload them here to share for other users?

Haha I don’t know how to use cameras and I think the cameras files in there are from a completely different track and are just in there as a placeholder. I never use the replay feature so I never even think about it. Cameras are the number one request I get for any of my tracks so I guess I should learn how to do them.

I am having a little trouble. uploaded the track into AC content folder. Program sees the track, but when I "start" the drive, it says "loading" then bounces back to the Drive screen. thoughts?

I downloaded, installed via content manager then tried to run it. It comes back and just says the race has been cancelled and won't run. Any tips? I deleted then reinstalled with the same results.

are you doing time attack mode? most mod tracks will do that in time attack mode because most mods don't add the stuff needed to make it work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back