Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also looks quite nice without cars...

Screenshot_ks_mclaren_570s_highforce_14-8-121-23-52-2.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing this updated totally made my day. It's my absolute favorite AC track ever, and now it looks even better.

Although if you want some feedback, I noticed this problem which was already present in the previous version. The ground texture kinda leaves a hole in one of those gates. I think it only happens at this particular point of the track.

244210_20210919181454_1.jpg

Although if you want some feedback, I noticed this problem which was already present in the previous version. The ground texture kinda leaves a hole in one of those gates. I think it only happens at this particular point of the track.

Damn, I fixed that exact thing (and a couple of others close by) in the model just before uploading but forgot to update the kn5.

Thanks for pointing it out. Will give it a week or so to see what else crops up before publishing a fix.

Came across this sign with a water shader, (Edit) have found lots of others, doesn't appear to be just applied to the material though, as some are fine with "roadSignsRef". Have also seen it on "roadSigns" so the backside and poles

Water Texture on sign.JPG

Last edited:
Came across this sign with a water shader, (Edit) have found lots of others, doesn't appear to be just applied to the material though, as some are fine with "roadSignsRef". Have also seen it on "roadSigns" so the backside and poles

Have you checked "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded" for an existing highforce.ini? If there is one, delete it.

First of all great to see this map reach 1.0, looking forward to exploring it in detail.

I am getting intermittent wrong way signs in hotlap mode, not sure why.

Found some additional holes in the distant terrain:
I was deliberately aggressive with the LODs for the sake of performance, but I'm not seeing the same as you.

Have you made any changes to the track LOD multiplier in CSP's graphics adjustment settings?

Attachments

• HighForce_LOD1.jpg
    HighForce_LOD1.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 69
  • HighForce_LOD2.jpg
    HighForce_LOD2.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 72
I am getting intermittent wrong way signs in hotlap mode, not sure why.

I had that as well. Fixed it ages ago (and subsequently forgot about it) by making the image completely transparent.

Save the attached PNG and drop it into assettocorsa/content/texture (after backing up the original).

Attachments

• wrongway.png
    wrongway.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 79
Have you checked "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded" for an existing highforce.ini? If there is one, delete it.
if you delete the loaded, it still download it back if you have the auto update option
1632131630954.png

could you maybe edit the one online to an empty one (or up to date), to prevent any chance of ruining the one you included in 1.0 ?

Last edited:
could you maybe edit the one online to an empty one (or up to date), to prevent any chance of ruining the one you included in 1.0 ?

Registered a github account but I don't have permission to make changes directly.

Have updated it and opened a pull request. No idea what I'm doing here, will see what happens. :)

Last edited:
I was deliberately aggressive with the LODs for the sake of performance, but I'm not seeing the same as you.

Have you made any changes to the track LOD multiplier in CSP's graphics adjustment settings?
I have that setting in its default value (100%). I just tried what you said earlier, delete the highforce.ini file brought by CM and that fixed the signs mentioned by Matt Evans, but the holes in the distant terrain are still present.

Just got the new version and noticed all the layouts have the cars starting in random spaced out locations so we can't use any of the layouts for a race. Can you make 2 layouts with a proper starting grid, one in each direction, with timing gates and whatnot?

We can record AI lines and cameras ourself though.

Forgot to mention all the map.png files are not transparent...

Last edited:
Race mode wasn't meant to be supported. Those spawn points were left over from the last version and I intended to get rid of them but never got round to it.

Not sure what's going on with the map files. The one in the root is transparent so they could be replaced with that. Might need resizing cos it's much higher res.

So there are more starting points/layouts but I'm always starting at the hotel no matter which one i select( tried only with practice mode). That normal? old inis deleted and no auto update.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back