Heuinkvel Sprint and P1X owners:

Heusinkveld sprint users:
I have to mount my pedals soon on my P1x build and just getting some input.
I know I can can mount them directly to the p1 pedal tray profile and then mount he sprint heel rest as well.
Or I could mount the whole Heusinkveld baseplate including the heel rest like the photo.
I know either way would work, is there an advantage of one over the other?

hebp.jpg

Last edited:
I have them mounted to the mounting plate, and then to the P1-X, like in your pic. For me, the advantage is that I can adjust the height of the heel plate to suit ( you get different height spacers in the mounting plate kit). You can mount them directly to the P1-X pedal plate, but then the height between the pedal plate and the pedals is fixed. Maybe it will fit, maybe not, I don't know how big your feet are :)
BTW, Sim Lab also has a mounting plate kit, with the option to mount it on a Sparco seat slider, for a quick fore and aft adjustment. I decided against it as I'm the only one who uses the rig, so once it's set up to my dimensions, it can stay like that.

Upvote 0
If you are getting the HE Sprint baseplate, I'm pretty sure you would be best off mounting the pedals to it and then the whole unit to the P1-X. I would guess it would actually be a little challenging to mount the pedals and baseplate separately to the P1-X but maybe it would give you a little more flexibility. I don't think I have seen anyone do it like that before.

As others have stated, SimLabs does make a baseplate as well that you can mount sliders to adjust if you are in need of that. They also have a heal rest that is cheaper then the HE baseplate, though I don't know how well they would work together if you just ordered the Sprints and no baseplate.

I have a P1-X and am thinking or ordering some Sprints and think I am going to skip the HE baseplate to start.

Upvote 0
I did mine directly on the P1-X default base plate, no HE plates. I cannot move the pedals backwards/forwards but that's ok because it's my simulator and moving the chair is enough for me. I do use the simlab heel rest plate, though.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

I've bolted directly to the pedal tray and tossed pedal plate to the garage. Cleaner install with less parts and more flexibility in side to side adjustments. I have used sim-lab heel support, same black finish as the rest of the rig.
I cannot move the pedals backwards/forwards
P1X pedal tray is adjustable, but you need to undo bunch of bolts so it is a hassle if you are planning to do it on regular basis. For one user rig it's totally fine, set and forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back