Help with Fanatec CSW V2.5 Setup...please!

Hello to everyone!
I use to have a Logitech G25, for more than 10 years... worked without any problem
A few weeks ago I bought the whole Fanatec bundle, but I can't make it work better than the G25, the feeling is very very unreal.... this is very frustrating
I have searched and I haven't found anything that works, I really don't know from where people look for this info :(
Could someone please recommend me the settings for the wheel and AC?
I'm looking for the most realistic experience, and make the pedals rumble (when tires blocked o spinning).
Thanks so much to who can help me, if there is a thread that talks about this please send it to me, I have read all that the search engine has got, but nothing really important....
Thank's again!!

P.S. Yes! is the first time I had to post something

Hello to everyone!
I use to have a Logitech G25, for more than 10 years... worked without any problem
A few weeks ago I bought the whole Fanatec bundle, but I can't make it work better than the G25, the feeling is very very unreal.... this is very frustrating
I have searched and I haven't found anything that works, I really don't know from where people look for this info :(
Could someone please recommend me the settings for the wheel and AC?
I'm looking for the most realistic experience, and make the pedals rumble (when tires blocked o spinning).
Thanks so much to who can help me, if there is a thread that talks about this please send it to me, I have read all that the search engine has got, but nothing really important....
Thank's again!!

P.S. Yes! is the first time I had to post something
Hi Rolo F, there are recommended settings for this wheel base on most popular racing games on the Fanatec website (in the Community section).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back